Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Always worth doubling up round the back too
  2. You are definitely the most 'special'
  3. She has. 100's of men to keep her company tonight
  4. Hang on let me ask her name
  5. He is probably cheaper than that
  6. Don't you have a blue roadster Alex
  7. Me I would assume. All of my posts are intelligent, well thought out and informative
  8. In all honesty none... it's a placebo effect you want to feel a difference
  9. I'm always friendly
  10. Samsung, and ALWAYS bi-wire
  11. Only if we get one of the lovely forum sprinkles to join me! that would be smd then But he's not a sprinkle! I thought you'd met him Once and I didn't get that close! I take it you have, as you appear to be so knowledgeable on this subject! So close I left a skid mark on his car..... but he didn't notice
  12. Horses for courses....
  13. I've got a pejazzle so maybe i'm a sparkle
  14. Just looking for my speedos
  15. I think we should have a spamathon BBK can sit in a bath full of 5W30
  16. Nearer 2,000,000 if that's the case
×
×
  • Create New...