Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think the first quote was too steep...
  2. "How much to lay some laminate" "£300" "Wow that was quick, why did I pay so much for you to do it in just 7 hours" "Dunno you accepted the quote" "Ok thanks, do you do guttering?"
  3. Surely this is a joke thread.... April 1st has come round quick
  4. Got fed up after reading s couple of pages of ranting about employing someone to do a job, agreeing a price and then butching about it Tradesman - someone that has a skilled trade, therefore they do a job you can't or won't do, fair enough if the **** a job up but if they do the job you employed them to do how can you complain about the price?
  5. It's only February but already bookmakers are refusing to take bets on you being Numpty Of The Year
  6. Have a look about 6/7 posts up Can't beat an impulse buy
  7. You will always be Mr Banana to me
  8. Yeah but Rich a lot of the windows apps are complete and utter cack, they will get better I am sure but a lot at the moment are rediculously crude and simple... I am just greedy I have a PC a Mac, an iPhone & an Android tablet so I can speak from experience when I say they all work, some are simple, some not, some very customisable some really really not... doesn't make any of them bad, just different and anyone who say any of the above are crap or useless is a complete tool
  9. Now I wonder where the idea for that combo came from Now I wonder where the idea for that combo came from Ok I give in ...plus I'd like a passenger ride in the XF when you get it... pretty please No problem, another childish run through bluewater underground carpark
  10. It's ok to be over protective about a new baby
  11. She says she isn't a fake and is the original seller.... Proof required
  12. I do a dartford tunnel run every night on the way to work
  13. He is releasing a new guide to women & plenum spacers called '50 shades of purple' FFS Dave! Was sposed to be a secret! You ain't getting a signed 1st edition copy now Seeing as i ghost wrote all the sex parts I thought I would get a free copy
  14. He is releasing a new guide to women & plenum spacers called '50 shades of purple'
  15. From what I can tell the difference between an iPad2 and an iPad4 is about £300 Glad you have seen the light
  16. Those who compromise (I'm not allowed to say Jailbroken . . ) their devices will be far more at risk, its too late by the time AV picks it up though You don't jailbreak an android tablet you root it I am quite partial to a good root
  17. I can never see the point of a rhetorical question
  18. Yeah thats what I said above, ive seen them do it at the apple store when someones button is fubar and they cant afford a replacement...
  19. She would probably do it for you Luckily we all like different things or it would be a boring place....
  20. Think they are real, the way she talks and acts just makes me smile, shame she has a restraining order against me or we would make a lovely couple
  21. Always worth a jiggle...
  22. The chicken wire make it look like cheap tat
  23. Wow Great seeing little things you recognise like the OEM peddles, but not much
  24. Tripped on one of my sons toys on the stairs when he was little, fell down and knackered my knee on the baby gate :ouch: Over 20 years ago now
  25. I meant to say too that there is also a way of bypassing the button in the software which they can do at the apple store so your phone can still work even if the button doesnt work at all
×
×
  • Create New...