Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm laying in bed in my nonesy room 12 be quick
  2. Nothing there to protect Ian
  3. N
  4. It's my birthday soon, to be honest I'm just hoping for a Steak and bj night
  5. Glad I don't drink listening to you lot of pi$h heads I am just intoxicated with the sheer joy of life
  6. Calm down dear it's only a pickup...
  7. I am bringing a sponge, a thong and my batman onesie.... that is all
  8. I have been to Wales twice and never uploaded the routes I will print them off just in case though
  9. I do worry about you..... in a nice way but I worry all the same....
  10. What sort of music do you like? I can put some on my iPod so you can have a listen to what you like Unless it's One Direction and Justin Beiber Do you not have a CD player? No it is 2013 and I do not have a CD player....
  11. What sort of music do you like? I can put some on my iPod so you can have a listen to what you like Unless it's One Direction and Justin Beiber
  12. I'm working on him, would be good if I could as I am sure he would buy it as is with all the mods Only thing would be seeing it everyday at work.... but then seeing the new car next to it.... hmmmmm
  13. What a bunchbof vultures Don't think I'm going to go for an XKR, not much point as it will be my daily drive, a bit OTT So a 56-58 plate with as low miles as I can afford... I am liking the black or datk blue and cream interior combo There will definitely be a few bits for sale anyone that PMs me first will go to the bottom of the list
  14. If I do a quick deal I wonder if I can pretend it's a Zed in a party dress
  15. Just a few days till Wales and I have been looking at other women But how can I resist...
  16. Yeah you should be able to get a decent UK GT with rays for £6k Good luck with the search
  17. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  18. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  19. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  20. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  21. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  22. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  23. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

×
×
  • Create New...