Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That bloke you video chat with naked every 2nd Sunday...
  2. And I have come out of retirement to say it was very nice to meet you finally Hugh after all these years and great to chat with another petrol head
  3. Cheers Andy, will see what I can do about the 14th hopefully...
  4. No it got bored with the roads and decided central reservations were better! Hope to catch up with you at a SW Brekkie meet sometime soon Chris!
  5. So turned out Azure wasn't my colour after all... But I found an even better car so turned out ok in the end...
  6. Hope to make the next meet up, any idea of dates yet? Hopefully 7th or 21st as working the other weekends in April
  7. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  8. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  9. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  10. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  11. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  12. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  13. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  14. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  15. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  16. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  17. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...