Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Dave, any hole is a goal my friend.......
  2. Link to the car would help Clicky axle, clutch issues, back box rusts away from the mid pipe, you must check that flange, service history with the car, tyre tread depth etc.....
  3. Reverse upto his front bumper, and walk away, when they come knocking.....2 words, seconds one is .....OFF
  4. Eh, Mr Spud heead, I have a Dif guard and some Nissan badges, also think I have the 350 badges if you want them, they are free... Good luck with the build
  5. I have had the 350 roadster, loved it, nothing better than putting the roof down on a hot day and cruising about. IMO, they are better looking than the coupe, with the roof down they are stunning. Anyway, who ever complains about a big arse You wont regret buying a roadster, another plus side is that there isnt that much too polish
  6. Man Vs Food.....
  7. Easy out.....http://www.brokentap.com/easy-outs.html
  8. Congratulations to all of you. Life will deffo take on a new meaning.
  9. Just kidding, they look very nice, but not my cuppa, sorry.
  10. Zugara

    P3 service.

    Have a look in the service book, there is a list of what should be checked, tightened and replaced. Can we assume you are not concerned about service history stamps
  11. Fuel
  12. I did mine with Megs Ultimate, but I think I should have gone slightly more abrasive to the Swirl X and a soft pad. You got a DA Will Im plucking up the courage to try meguairs swirl x
  13. What mild polish did you use, and pad? I have similar scratch's on my 70, same colour too.
  14. Any Cafe mannnnnnnn
  15. It might do, sharp edges and all that...
  16. I like it too and I'm not wearing anything . special
  17. Dont be silly Dave..... I'm guessing crayons...
  18. Photoshop Will
  19. Cheers Ian.... At least someone sort of likes it. Maybe I should be called Dee-Lite
  20. This is a new happy me So I thought I would expess my happiness with a nice bright sig....
  21. NO......Its gonna get brighter........
  22. Its a Zedestate....
  23. I hate Mercs, well the SLK range....absolute worst driving position, most horrid pain inmy back legs and bum, just ask Doogyrev
×
×
  • Create New...