Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. FIRST DEGREE A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife picked up the phone, listened a moment and said 'How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up. The husband said, 'Who was that?' The wife said, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear.' `´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´* SECOND DEGREE Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, 'Hmm, this person looks familiar.' The second blonde says, 'Here, let me see!' So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, 'You dummy, it's me!' `´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,. -:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´* THIRD DEGREE A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment Unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head. The boyfriend yells, 'No, honey, don't do it!!!' The blonde replies, 'Shut up, you're next!' `´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*:-.,_,-:*´`´*:-.,_,.-:*´`´*
  2. Two builders (Allan and Bill) are seated either side of a table in a pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stool at the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit Allan: - I reckon he's an accountant. Bill: - No way - he's a stockbroker. Allan: - He ain't no stockbroker! A stockbroker wouldn't come in here! The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Allan and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal. Curiosity and the several beers get the better of him. Allan: - 'Scuse me.... no offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living? Suit: - No offence taken! I'm a Logical Scientist by profession Allan: - Oh? What's that then? Suit: - I'll try to explain by example ... Do you have a goldfish at home? Allan: - Er .. mmm ...... well yeah, I do as it happens! Suit: - Well, it's logical that you keep it either in a bowl or in a pond. Which is it? Allan: - It's in a pond! Suit: - Well it's reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden then? Allan: - As it happens, yes I have got a big garden. Suit: - Well then it's logical to assume that, in this town, if you have a large garden then you have a large house? Allan: - As it happens I've got a five bedroom house ...... built it myself! Suit: - Well given that you've built a five bedroom house it's logical to assume that you haven't built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married? And with a family? Allan: - Yes I am married, I live with my wife and four children. Suit: - Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis? Allan: - Yep! Five times a week! Suit: - Well then it is logical to suggest that you don't masturbate very often? Allan: - Do what? Not me, mate! Suit: - Well there you are! That's logical science at work! Allan: - How's that then? Suit: - Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I've told you about your sex life! Allan: - I see! That's pretty impressive.. Thanks mate! Both leave the toilet and Allan returns to his mate. Bill: - I see the suit was in there. Did you ask him what he does? Allan: - Yep! He's a logical scientist! Bill: - What's that then? Allan: - I'll try and explain.. Do you have a goldfish? Bill: - Nope Allan: - Well then, you're a w4nker
  3. Zugara

    Relay issue?

    You have a dead short somewhere, you will need to follow the electrical schematics and trace out the problem from there. Sorry not alot of help.
  4. Sorry to hear this. Hope its resolved for you. Just to add that, I have a problem with my roof splitting at the seams. Called Nissan extended warranty and explained the problem, I was told that the roof is not covered under warranty, as it is classed as........."Trim". End of story.
  5. No, thats cos I cant hear anything Thrust bearing?
  6. http://x19959531.dyns.cx/product/0/2004 ... Air-Sensor
  7. Got a Galaxy p1000 for sale if reqd. Selling only because I have an macpro. PM if your interested.
  8. go for it.....
  9. that's what i'm getting at yeah, I'm just doing a rubbish job at expressing myself at the moment
  10. Open a photobucket account and copy the IMG from there direct into your post.....
  11. Thought.... You could "share" the load on the pinch pulleys if you got a strap made to go across both, bolted on behind the bolt heads.
  12. Not that I am scared of pushing "that" button, I just forgot it was there..... Now I know, it will get used more.....
  13. Simples. One pair of pants will last you 4 days, just keep turning them inside out and back to front, = 3 pairs each. Socks will last you 2 days. Shirts will last you 11 days, but keep clean. Shorts/jeans 11 days. All in all small amount of clothes + toothbrush etc. OR you could always go commando....
  14. Your crafty monkey.... Hope your having a good time, and enjoy the ring All you needed was that T-shirt Look forward to the pictures.
  15. To agree with captain, the car did feel better without the TC on. TBH, It didnt even cross my mind the TC was kicking in , and to be totally honest.......I forgot the car even had it
  16. Just one comment.... Why did you have the "wooden chocks" on the wrong side of the rear wheels Good job, but looking at the position of the Pinch roller you repositioned, I would have said there is a lot of tension on the bolt that holds it on the mounting plate, You may be better off, if you can to get a nut on the back of that bolt as well. Just a thought. Oh, I would also get the builders back who put up your garage, They seem to have put a cling-on cloaking device around it.....
  17. Is your car not under warranty?
  18. Its not like I do it all the time, probably once a week,if that. I really dont thrash the nuts of my car.
  19. Nope, just quick off the mark high rpm, stick it in second gear, thats the symptoms. Not like I do it all the time tho.
  20. None taken, I didnt even notice the light coming on TBH. Must have been so concerned with the oncoming traffic I didnt even look at the dials. Whats more worrying is that Abbey didnt pick that up....
  21. http://www.ehow.com/how_5004620_check-t ... umber.html http://www.armitagetrailers.com/trailerlaw.htm
  22. to all those that answered TC Just been out with TC off, hey presto, no Bogging out.... Put TC back on and the TC light came on and engine bogged out. Problem solved. Cheers boyz. Why did i bother taking my plugs out..... Should have just asked on here before. Both rears are the same tyre size with about 5mm left on tread. 245/45/18 Bridgestone protenza's.
  23. Will test it out and report back Mr sulu....
×
×
  • Create New...