Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. I cant say, it's rude.....
  2. You will need a new facia, wiring harness's and a lot of patients. PM spursmadDave, he is the ICE queen.....
  3. Have you not tried gumtree or fareham freerecycle Tim?
  4. Thats predictive txt for you...... I think you mean Azure Paul. But saying that I am pretty asure that Dave and Grahams cars are Blue
  5. In Hamble on Monday at 1335, you went into post office. Car looked Azure Blue heading into Whiteley at 0820 on 13/12/11. GM Parked in Church road, Shedfield last Friday lunchtime.
  6. Sounds like your not doing the ecu reset correctly IMO
  7. PM Doogyrev, He offered me a cracking deal on his one, but the boss she said NO.........I want a canon.....
  8. Makro, An indoor market for wanna be snobs IMO..... Not that I an=m calling you a snob.
  9. your a dead man walking....... Remember the film, the green mile.....
  10. Zugara

    Nail in a tyre :(

    WRONG........... YOu will need a "major" tyre repair, as I had to get done on several tyres. Fully repaired and warranted from these guys...http://www.ts-tyre-repairs.co.uk/ Don't know where you live, but its deffo worth finding out if there are any major tyre repairers in your area.
  11. Zugara

    Nail in a tyre :(

    get it repaired....
  12. Poor Mary...... I have a rocker in my loft you could of had for free......
  13. Doh, This was meant to be the other one.... http://www.johnlewis.com/231395783/Product.aspx
  14. Right No Jim....... http://www.johnlewis.com/231395836/Product.aspx or http://www.johnlewis.com/231395836/Product.aspx
  15. I don't think i could handle that silver banner at the bottom of the screen TBH...
  16. Nagh, no 3d gaming. Elder scrolls and diablo when it comes out, screen size circa 15" no less really. Will, Looked at that Asus, but I don't think i could handle that silver banner at the bottom of the screen TBH....
  17. tbh dave, like a lappy over a desktop, done the desktop stuff, plus i like being in the same room as lisa.....
  18. OK, Finally got rid of my Macbook pro.... Now i am on the hunt for a new laptop, circa £900 for gaming and must be an i7 processor. screen size 15" min. Been looking at the Asus and acer brands. Any better ideas, recommendations please. Oh, I don't do Dell. Thanks. I also have a genuine 32bit/64bit copy of Windows 7 unregistered, but opened case for sale. PM if you want to make an offer.
  19. Zugara

    Three bottles...

    Nothing on ebay.......
×
×
  • Create New...