Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Zugara

    Bulbs wanted

    Has anyone got any 7440 7443 T20 11W Power LED (Red) Brake/Tail Bulbs 1(one) required. To use as fog 7440 7443 T20 11W Power LED (White) Brake/Tail Bulbs 1(one) required Or any equiv would be great. Cheers
  2. Can you not remove and respray fella?
  3. looks nice mate, just how i like mine. nice and clean.
  4. Hey chaps i have bought these viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36467 and wanted to know, can i buy a "red fog lamp bulb" for them? If i can buy a red bulb, can anyone tell me what typr they are please.
  5. Halfords are doing 3 for 2 mate. Get some megs stuff from there and see my post ref demon shine
  6. So far to date, i could have bought 1 set (4) set alloys for my zed, Super exhaust system doubledin head unit lambo door conversion, and much more. Spent around £4000 since xmas last year, and just redesigning the layout again, so more pennies.
  7. I used the spray on, just a couple of squirts per panel wipe on, polish off, buff, job done!
  8. Didnt realise there was a meets organiser. Sorry
  9. That is really chic, love it...
  10. I know what you mean, the lines look a little odd when the roofs up... I only plan on using mine as a toy on nice days though so that shouldn't be a problem. If I was planning on using it more often I'd probably have gone for a coupe. I think its a marmite car, and you guessed it, i love love love marmite, and its cool to be different.
  11. TBH yes, bearing in mind I did the clay thingy a few weeks ago(cheers tim, Envy) as a quickie i was impressed and the surface is lovely and smooth. Would recommend some as a quick detailer for sure.. Longevity i cant answer!
  12. too many £££££££££££££££ for me.
  13. Well:--- 5 balloon rams 7 incandescent loachs 1 plec 80 shrimps ish 2 fan shripms 7 black neons 5 diamond tetra 2 kuhli loach 2 twig cat fish 2 mini puffers(Little buggers) numerous danios, 2 flying foxs 2 normal rams 5 rosey barbs oh, the rest of the fishs names evade me! but about 9 more fish. Running 2 external filters pumping 700lts per hr, ultra violent light to kill off the little bugs. Photo bucket "live" more pics soon.
  14. Roadster Welcome Nagh just kidding, They are greeeeeeeeeeeeeat and i love mine, my wife calls it "my precious" just love it and now the paint work is as smooth as a babies bum. She like me rubbing her bum too, my precious that is...
  15. Cheers. I tried too get a photo bucket account and it kept saying i had violated the account sign up! Gave up in the end.
  16. Here are a few pics of my 600Ltr tropical fish tank and a fishy pic.
  17. Here are the results of a "Quick" wash and Demon shine this morning, pics just taken at 2030 tonight.
  18. Take it back to the valeters and tell them they have messed up your car.
  19. I have a roadster and love it....
  20. Are you on hols or work?
  21. Have fun, are you seeing the "BOSS", in Colombia?
  22. Sounds like a bad connection somewhere. Have you tried to link out the switch? Sure someone will give you a better solution, its just a question of working through the circuit to find the cause. Maybe the switch is defunked and slamming the door vibrates the switch back into life for a short while?
  23. Spooky.....
  24. TBH I was under the same opinion. The "show" has lost its way i think. from me.
×
×
  • Create New...