Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. dont know, but they should all be visible on the frame near the tow hook, apparently.
  2. if buying second hand, make sure the chassis has still got its correct vin number. yes they do have them. plenty of stolen ones with no visible number, but the police know where to look for others just a word of caution
  3. I dont know mate, why would the engine feel like its lost all power, almost as if the exhaust gas cant escape quick enough, It did happen when I had a stock exhaust too. The carbon on the bumper was roughly the size of this comma , but flecked all around the tail pipe area on the bumper.
  4. Cheers Husky... No, i dont have traction control off. Glad its not just me.....
  5. Right..... When pulling away hard in first gear, get the RPM up to 6/6.5k. Change gear quickly into second and the engine "bogs" down for about 1.5/2 seconds then picks up again.Away I go.... Everything else is fine, Tick over etc. Abbey could not pin point this issue, I have tried all RON fuel types, done ECU reset, nothing effects this problem. Also have noticed that the left hand exhaust when looking at the rear of the car, is always heavily "carboned up", in fact I had specks of carbon on the rear bumper from that tail pipe. Dont forget I have a true dual, so something on the RHS engine bank must be at fault? The car is not using any quantity of oil to talk about either. Help welcome and needed.... I have pulled the spark plugs out today, nothing seemed untoward with them, cant see any loose connector blocks. All the coil packs, look OK, but dont know if one is breaking down under heavy acceleration. Air filters clean.
  6. Imported anything from china? I have found some cracking deals on 350z oem parts and was wanting to get them into the UK, every dealer in china only quotes FOB...(free on board) and wont give an actual shipping cost or total cost door to door. Any help or advice welcome....
  7. Hmmmmm FOOL I misread the post tooooooooo!!!!!!
  8. Stop Kidding yourself......
  9. there's number two......
  10. Come and do it down my way, the police dont give a toss, and it goes on most nights, best of all its free....
  11. They could have blown a module if the fuses are OK? Its gonna cost them
  12. Guys, he's with BT/Sky? No chance of getting online on friday........ah, relax
  13. Very good jim.PMSL
  14. This is a wind up Right?
  15. Graham, Found this. Engine Performance Rarely does a converter break down internally on its own. Replacing a clogged or compromised converter may simply mean placing a bandage on a gaping wound. Exhaust from a combustion engine expels and recirculates unburned fuel and oxygen necessary to allow the engine to operate properly. A perfect fuel-to-air ratio exists for a combustion engine to function, and when that ratio is compromised, other components in the engine and exhaust system can and will fail. Unburned fuel is a leading contributor to causing a catalytic converter to fail internally. So replacing the converter only temporarily solves the problem. When the engine is not performing as it should, it's only a matter of time before it damages the new converter. Diagnose any and all diagnostic trouble codes before replacing a catalytic converter to preserve and enhance its performance and effectiveness.
  16. Bottom one is a split mate. but I dont think it will cause your noise.
  17. VMWare is for running windows on... like Parallels or boot camp... Did you buy the MBP to play games on? Strange choice for a gaming machine. Didnt buy it for games, but would be nice to be able too. I m running through parallels.
  18. I just dont get it. Everything is arse about face.. My games dont run etc etc. I am willing to be educated though. Vmware
  19. I have just gone to the apple side, and have found macs very frustrating. So much so I now run windows on it. Dont see what all the fuss is about with apples, and I think I have wasted 1600 quid on it.should have stayed windows based. Sorry, macs just dont do it for me. Anyone want a 15" mac book pro.6 weeks old.
  20. Ffs for fook sake. Poad. P1ss off and die. Pub. Pants up bum.
  21. You cn just upgrade to lion when released in July.
×
×
  • Create New...