Jump to content

Bockaaarck

Members
  • Posts

    2,035
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bockaaarck

  1. Lovely looking Sunset you have there and the gorge as well as the roads around the Cheddar area are great Be nice to see you at a SW meet, keep your eyes on the SW regional meets section.
  2. On our way to the Hop Pole for a couple of pints and some nosh and spotted a nice GM 'giving it the beans' up past Marlborough Buildings and the Crescent.
  3. Welcome aboard As you've probably already realised, the Zed is pretty good standard but there are a few mods which are relatively inexpensive which can gain some performance or at least some 'noise'. As CaptainSensible says an aftermarket exhaust might be worth considering, perhaps a Scorpion, Milltek or go the whole hog and get an HKS or Nismo system. You could also think about a plenum spacer, ECU re-map and the like. Have a good look through the FAQ's as there's loads of really good info available in them. Most important you need to get a 'stubby' and it'll need spacers and lowering!
  4. Looking good
  5. Fantastic, top effort
  6. Yes, thank very much please, although I guess it depends what time of day they're going to be about Chris and whether folks are going off for an 'informal' drive out. 1. Bockaaarck
  7. 1. Beavis 2. martinmac 3. octet 4. Tarmac 5. ChrisS 6. Chesterfield 7. 350Russ 8. Stew 9. bladesgrant 10. JetSet 11. Sam McGoo 12. mbs 13. NeilMH 14. AK350Z 15. Bockaaarck
  8. Very, very nice mate, super finish ......... can I book and appointment for a wax?
  9. + 1 I love the P1800
  10. Horrific, just watching it fills me with dread, those poor people
  11. Such a difficult list to choose Daily driver: SL63 AMG Weekend:De Tomaso Pantera Classic: Aston Martin DB5 Supercar: Pagani Zonda F or S Shits and giggles: Lancia Stratos (in full Alitalia colours)
  12. Don't I know it You love it really Ian
  13. I refuse to use them because of what the represent on a Socio-economic basis. I didn't ask the supermarkets to replace check out people, they decided to for pure efficiency and money saving reasons for their own orginisation, it's not for our benefit. Also shouldn't my shopping now be cheaper? I am doing the scanning, I am doing the bagging and their staffing costs are reduced by what, if one person can monitor 4 tills instead of just the one till. For me it's the thin end of the wedge, what will these people do as jobs when they're replaced? If they are low skilled or lack experience what opportunities are there for them? They could go on the dole and claim benefits I guess, but does that benefit society or me as a taxpayer? "First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me." First they came for the checkout girl.......and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a checkout girl...
  14. Always very sad to hear news like this, RIP
  15. Welcome aboard, get familiar with the car then get to some meets
  16. Lovely blade coupe spotted going through the lights by the back of Debenhams/outside Bath Spa railway station. You were heading towards the post office depot so I hope you were going to pick up a parcel full of Nismo, HKS and Motordyne goodies!
  17. What is this, a bloody coach trip? Talk to you on Sunday. Aly wants to come along and my two boys and the dogs OK I'll be really interested to see what you think after the test drive captain
  18. I think the first track I played on the way home after picking up my Zed was Operation Mindcrime by Queensrÿche
  19. just a tad but it's a really good career move so will pay off in the long run... Are you still coming to Cheddar? oooo yes! even if am in the Mini Clubman! ... to be fair do not know how long it will take to sell? may even be in the "ginger beast" Good man Patrick, be really good for you to Jon us if you are going to shift the Zed. You have to what's right for your circumstances. Is there any chance of you getting a '7 month shed' to tide you over this period? If not and you sell the Zed then maybe just go for an 'mid range shed' until your circumstances change and you can get another Zed?
  20. What about a Subaru Legacy / Outback / Forester? Loads of room for the kiddly-winks, well engineered and solid, likelihood it'll run for years and as long as its serviced regularly be as reliable as the day you bought it.
  21. Spotted a lovely GM 370Z as I got to the station just about 7am. You were driving through the lights at the back of Debenhams, heading toward the police station. Very smart looking car
  22. Was on the bus going round the roundabout on the way to work about 8:05 as you pulled up. Very smart looking Zed
  23. The most precious and exclusive 'family' of Zed's..........the "Cosa Peperoncino Rosso" 1.Garetgax 2.Chilli Red 3.Bockaaarck
  24. Zcoxy, I've used these guys in Bristol for a service and to get some other stuff done http://www.fcmmotorsport.co.uk/. CaptainSensible had them fit an Envy Y pipe on his Zed. They specialise on Evo's and Subaru's, doing a lot of competition and race prep I believe. Did some good work on my Zed, very straight forward guys.
×
×
  • Create New...