Am I correct in thinking that the normal lights are D2R's, the side lights are 501's and the full beams are H7's?
Also, I have an 03 import, how easy are these to fit?
I would be weary about just clearing the code each time though - easiest fix for a garage to do but not knowing what that code was could lead to issues further down the line.
I can definitely confirm attendance for me and my gf as well now
1. Marzman
2. Nurrish
3. Fakeindian (if not working)
4. UNABASHED + 1
5. ChrisS + Son(14) hope thats OK?
6. Chesterfield +1
7. Madmarky
8. Introspect
I wouldn't even consider getting finance on wheels, just save until you can afford what you want or buy cheaper (or don't buy at all if you can't afford to!)
unbump!
my clutch gave way on M62 last night so no longer for sale
was in sixth gear and accelerated to get past another driver, the revs went up but the speed did not. limped her home and so will be getting it replaced this week.
Typical!