Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Hi buddy Sorry to hear you have an issue, I should have said something when I saw the shipping address was a Nissan garage, I will never advise you use them for aftermarket performance parts. As said, smelly fumes are normal.... once its all bedded in and done a few miles then you really start appreciating it.... I was a bit worried after I fitted my Tanabe and HFCs, now they are bedded in they are awesome and the car feels noticeably quicker... might be the noise though As a good will gesture as its cost you a few quid to get sorted, send me your home address and I will pop you a nice free gift in the post... All the best Tarmac
  2. No way I love em, we do competitions of how many you can suck the wasabi off in one go without crying. I hold the pub record of 15
  3. I've asked Stew to do the draw, hopefully he will sort asap. I will pm the payment details tomorrow Don't worry, I trust you all
  4. I'm going to try and source some matching 12mm ones and change the pack slightly so it covers every major bolt in the engine bay. At the moment the set doesn't cover the two bigger '12mm' bolts. Leave it with me guys I will update this thread.
  5. No problemo buddy... They are more expensive than the other two but I will confirm the GTR price nearer the time
  6. Direct OEM fit Im looking into hose kits but yes they will also be available soon
  7. Just a little thread of some of the brands I can get. Others available too. AMS £265 Delivered AMS 2" ALL-ALUMINUM RACING RADIATOR • As featured in Sport Compact Car, Super Street, Modified, Turbo & High Tech Performance, Performance Auto & Sound, and Nissan Sport magazines! • Huge racing core - 50 mm (2â€) single pass vs. 15.8 mm (5/8â€) stock! • Holds an extra 2 litres of coolant vs. stock! • All-aluminum construction to ISO 9001 manufacturing standards • One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty! • Over-sized, fully polished end-tanks • 45 fins per square inch, allowing for less restriction across the core • Thick-walled billet welded neck • Extra thick flared inlet and outlet pipes, allowing for aggressive tightening of clamps • OEM mounting points for fan assembly and A/C condensor (some additional trimming required) • Aluminum drain plug • AMS laser-etched logo • AMS colour painted logo on both sides • 1.3 high pressure cap included koyo V2577 1-7/16" (for limited space applications) All Koyo Radiators are fully polished to a mirror finish and are made from aircraft quality aluminum and Heli-arc welded. Even the end-tanks are made of aluminum, cores are NOCOLOK-brazed. Koyo Radiators provide 20% to 30% more cooling than standard radiators and can handles high revving, high performance motors. Designed for manual transmission cars only. Price tbc Mishimoto £270 delivered The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Nissan 350Z is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. Whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum Nissan 350Z radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required, the ideal upgrade to the stock Nissan 350Z radiator. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap. Overall Size: 29.7" x 21" x 4.45" Core Size: 15.75" x 28.15" Rows: 2 Inlet: 1.4" Outlet: 1.4" Core Thickness: 1.42" Tank Wall Thickness: .08" Fill Neck: 1.25" Drain Plug Thread Size: (M16) .06" Drain Plug Thread Length: .047" Not suitable for HR engine applications. Price £270 delivered
  8. 1/ martinmac 2/ wackosr 3/ Doogyrev 4/ Brown7758 5/ Liam42whu 6/ MadGrip 7/ martinmac 8/ Brown7758 9/ Beavis 10/ DoogyRev 11/ Keyser 12/ SnailHerder 13/ Ricey 14/Sparky350z
  9. Updated - 370z 'Sport' package Same price
  10. I got some and sold them before I advertised them on here. I can get more as ive got an order place, will be a couple of weeks though
  11. Still got a couple left Great if your road tripping etc
  12. Saw it tonight.... Having seen the first one over a hundred times the 2nd one had a lot to live up too. loved it but I wasnt laughing out loud as much as when i saw the first.... Some bits were 'classic'... The lady boy bit was hilarious, and Alan was great... I will have to watch it a few more times as I find the more I watch comedies the funnier they become... Overall, not dissapointed
  13. I hate to say it but I just don't find women stand up funny..... Thought I was alone
  14. Good luck to you to sir
  15. That's funny, I already thought you were a Stillen dealer ? I can point you to a post when I first started as a member trader about 8 months ago when I put a group buy up. Or was that just BS ??? Anywhere it's good to see a company with 20 years experience following the same trends of one with 3 months experience Bit of healthy competition is always good for the forum members Bring it on I say
  16. Same place the fake LED lights are from. Personally I wouldn't risk it, not a named or trusted brand, you will probably end up with ill fitting parts that either cost you a fortune to make fit right or a fortune to return to the USA. Also the decats will probably give you CEL issues and you will have to change them everytime you MOT.
  17. Been to east mids DHL depot this morning and dropped them off so you should receive monday all being well. Free pen will come via royal mail as I didn't want to open the boxes, was a bit of rush job. Many thanks for your orders and patience everybody.
  18. I found it worse at the cinema. At home you can pause it, have 5mins for a tea break and then your ok. I tried playing Black Ops in 3d but couldn't get into it, you need to have your Wits about you and not admire views in that game.
  19. Keep them at least until you hear the exhaust first. If happy then sell
  20. I wasn't 100% sure so I asked the question and was awaiting a responce... If thats the case then obviously they are no good for our 370's.. Will update accordingly
×
×
  • Create New...