Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Cheers bud OP Ive dropped you a pm
  2. i've actually grown a liking for it this whole expereience has been a learning curve either for this business to expand or for a new venture in the future. i've really enjoyed tracking where everything goes, creating a brand image, and all the other little things. Yeah but don't you have a mug at work that says ' I Love Spreadsheets ' on it ? Theres not much to like about VAT returns, I would opt out if I could
  3. I think there should be a re-test or basic driving skills course if im honest... say 75 ? I find little old ladies/gents peering over steering wheels, braking eratically or driving really slowly can be a danger on the roads.. thats not to say all older people are poor drivers but we have all seen what im talking about and it is dangerous being behind them.. Im all for the elderly having their freedom and think its great for them to get out and about I really do. However, would the majority pass a theory and practical test nowadays, nope.... but thats what the government enforces new drivers to do to ensure they are safe to drive on our roads.. So a basic test to ensure elderly drivers are safe and competent shouldn't be dismissed IMO Obviously if there was a re-test age it should go up to 90 in about 40 years time...
  4. Its a good question... theres a lot of people who can offer you good advice on here Its got to be something that interests you, you have to be dedicated and its good to have a niche market or offer something other people don't. You have got to put the hours in too, when its your own business then it doesn't stop for weekends, doesnt stop outside 9am-5pm and doesnt stop when your poorly... Occasionally stops for stag doos Be prepared for lots of accounting VAT returns TAX returns and spam spam spam in your inbox.... But its not all bad, ive grown up in customer service and logistics so I try to ensure people have a pleasant buying experience and in turn it makes me feel happy when the customer is happy. I would also make sure you don't run before you can walk. So far I have not took a penny out of Tarmac Sportz, im looking at the first year as a learning curve, re-investing the money into this business and not taking any risks.. Ive learnt already that there are a lot of surprises and what you think is a great product and will sell loads of is not always going to be the case... and vice versa... my mate bought a thousand 'pets at home' dog leads cheap to sell on ebay... 12 months on and he still has 997 left ... Ive asked the guys on here what they want, asked for group buy suggestions etc.... they know what they want more than I do so why not ask them.. These are just my experiences, there will be plenty more people on here with far greater business knowledge than I have but if you can use anything ive put then thats something.. Good luck
  5. He sold that as I wanted it
  6. Simple job this one Remove said ugly car off drive, take to nearest Porsche dealer and trade in for a coxter... The problem should dissapear completely
  7. surely lock stock is it not? BAM.... 10 points to that man... So are you having some Nismo goodies to go with the 10 points ?
  8. I will book you a space in Feb
  9. My car will be worthless now Too cheap buddy
  10. No takers on this..." its a deal, its a steal its the sale of the f***** century " 10 points if you can guess the film quote
  11. Nothing like being at the top of a fresh powder covered mountain with a hip flask of JD and prodigy on the Ipod... Zooming down the mountain singing smack my bitch up We took my mates old man a few years ago '62' and he was faster than most of us.... Dont discount yourself yet Grezza
  12. Site has been like lightning for me - top work Chris Even better since I deleted my cookies
  13. Happy bday chuck... Hope you had a good day so far
  14. Nothing like being at the top of a fresh powder covered mountain with a hip flask of JD and prodigy on the Ipod... Zooming down the mountain singing smack my bitch up
  15. ha ha, I did have a feeling you were coming back..... wait a minute... now you have the car, the banner... Good to have you back in a Zed I will be happy to sell you twin turbos, super chargers etc etc if you feel somethings lacking after the v8
  16. It's all about the boots buddy.. Had a few different pairs, I go to a specialist guy in Ripley Derbyshire. The guy who owns it is skater and boarder so knows his stuff. Last time I was there I tried pretty much every boot for sale, I was there 3 hours. Personally, although I do like Burton boards and bindings I couldn't find Burton boots that felt right. I've got 32s(brand name). They were the most comfty and are still perfect after 4 seasons. That's the best advice I can give. Get the right boots.
  17. When the supplier is back from summer shut down Won't be too long 3-4 weeks.
  18. Tanabe Medallion Touring ypipe back exhaust Beautiful piece of engineering
  19. Buy cheap buy twice Scorpion would be a better option for the extra £120. Not too loud, comes with a lifetime guarantee... Not many other exhausts do so worth the extra IMO
  20. Incidentally I'm selling my Tanabe, midpipe and backbox practically new for £675 Or if your looking for similar tips to that in the pic then I couldn't recommend the Greddy Spectrum Elite more. Gorgeous exhaust
  21. Correct I don't think some sellers even know but yeah, that's ypipe back midpipe and backbox
  22. A few hours work by a pro im led to believe. Not suitable for the HR though
×
×
  • Create New...