Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Pm replied to Pulleys all sold
  2. Good luck, seem to be having similar goings on at the moment If anyone crops up I will point them your way
  3. Aye, Fast Intentions is on offer for this month only at £1200 then its back to normal price I have a few new options coming for the 370z intakes ranging from £300-£400 AFE/TAKEDA INJEN AEM K&N Then theres the Stillen and JWT already advertised
  4. Muteki Wheel nuts are in. Olly yours are despatched, 2 members wanted black Octet and someone else Jef wanted Blue - they are in If you see this otherwise I will pm later 1 set of Black left in stock
  5. Thanks Adrian All outstanding orders despatched today...
  6. The new premises are patrolled by security, they won't let you in
  7. Morning bump. Tomorrow before 10:30am is the latest I can despatch before close down for a week
  8. Need to update thread tomorrow when back in the unit but Running out of Nismo lips, Stillen CF covers and Just one Pulley remaining. Keep orders coming if you want a despatch this week (I'm off next week).
  9. I'll get my coat
  10. Stork... Long ball bully boys... Good signing to be fair, him and Crouchy should do the business if they keep fit
  11. List updated again.. All pms replied too
  12. Reduced to £60 for quick sale
  13. Hi all I have a JWT Popcharger going cheap. It has scratches on the heat shield. To be honest they always have light scratching on them due to the way they are packed plus its not something you will see once installed so if anyone wants it cheap you can have it for £100 delivered.
  14. Hi all, As mentioned previously Tarmac Sportz is changing from a Nissan specialist and upgrading the website to cater for all types of vehicles. The costs to start this off is mammoth and with the premises/website and change of some product lines I am doing a HUGE part out of stock items at a one off unbeatable price. The offer will run throughout September so take advantage asap. First come first served Payment can be made by Paypal( for items under £150)/Bank Transfer/credit/Debit card If you want to pay by card then PM me your email address and I will send you a secure payment link or email me at sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk (Apologies but I am away from 8th Sept to 15th so if you want anything sending before I go then please order before Friday morning) List is below, all details are on the website http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk or in the Tarmac Sportz section of the forum 350z Offers 350z 3D Carbon Nismo style side skirts perfect fit usual price £300 offer price £250 (1 left) 350z Nismo 380RS Pedal usual price £50 offer price £40 (2 available) 350z Nismo Polished shift knob usual price £65 offer price £55 (1 available) 350z 03-06DE Engine bay bolt sets usual price £65 offer price £50 (1 blue left) 1 Orange 350z 03-06DE Genuine Nissan Splash guards usual price £130 offer price £100 350z KSPORT Lowering springs usual price £170 offer price £120 370z/350z HR Invidia Decats usual price £200 offer price £175 370z/350z HR Stillen HFCs usual price £495 offer price £350 (1 available) 350z Invidia Exhaust any style usual price £845 offer price (£795) 370z Offers 370z/350z HR Stillen HFCs usual price £495 offer price £350 (1 available) 370z Invidia Stainless Steel rolled tip Gemini Exhaust usual price £845 offer price £795 370z Fast Intentions TDX Exhaust with 18†Resonators usual price £1350 offer price £1200 (1 available) 370z/350z HR Invidia Decats usual price £200 offer price £175
×
×
  • Create New...