Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Cheers Bbk. Zspeed undertrays in stock if you want a long lasting modification
  2. Looks mint. Are you on the Scooby forum Matt ? I've just uploaded nearly 500 parts for the STI to the new website so will be joining after launch.
  3. Just one left in current stock
  4. Sold out of red but the rest are in stock
  5. 2 left, a must for Forced induction plus a great replacement for that plastic piece rubbish Nissan fitted
  6. 3 left in current stock
  7. Could do with seeing the specs etc, if its got satisfactory supporting mods then it should be fine. The thing that seems to put most people off with the Stillen SC is the height, you have to either have a new bonnet, or cut old bonnet and fit a cowl plus a tower strut bar.
  8. Check with Cobra Mitz, flexis are only covered for two years on the Cobra , the rest is lifetime warranty but nothing else is likely to fail on it lol
  9. Cheers Chris Greetings, shipping a full bumper will be a killer but I have the Nismo lips http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-nismo-style-polyurethane-lip.aspx I can ship one of these for you, I'm running low on stock though
  10. Flexi's will fail on any brand that's way the manufacturers only give 1 or 2 years warranty on them, agree the Cobra is good but the Stillen would be my choice in the price bracket. Motordyne would be top choice if you wanted to push the boat out.
  11. I have Nismo lips but again you will have to get it sprayed lol.
  12. I have JWTs in stock, Tried and tested
  13. Pretty sure Daryl does the CF small lip. I have Skirts but you have to have them painted yourself
  14. Lol, thanks Andy. Look no further BBK this is the one, did your nuts arrive ?
  15. Hailed as the best lightweight camera on the market and perfect for HD recording from your car I thought it only fair to offer you guys the best deal in the country !! The Replay XD was designed by a group of racing professionals with over 50 years of experience in the high performance racing industry. The development team saw the need for ultra-lightweight cameras that could capture never before seen video footage from the most extreme racing and action environments on earth. The Replay XD has been put through the most grueling conditions possible and has come out unscathed with crystal clear footage. The Replay XD goal is to offer the most technologically advanced HD video camera systems available today. Replay XD1080 HD video camera is all about small and simple. Starting with the small design of the original Replay XD video camera and a clean sheet of paper, they managed to put full HD video into a small package. Featuring a water-resistant, hard anodized, rugged aluminum housing for your extreme adventures. The XD1080 is the smallest and lightest full HD video action-camera on the market. Simple, ON/OFF and Start/Stop make the Replay XD1080 camera easy to operate. Simply turn it ON and Press Record to Start. The built-in LED & Vibration Feedback tells you that you're ready to go. Heres a vid of one of the Time Attack drivers and motocross riders in the states http://replayxd.com/...-xd/chris-rado/ http://replayxd.com/...justin-brayton/ These retail in the UK for £300+ but Tarmac price for a limited time is £255
  16. I don't I'm afraid but google images will bring it up
  17. Not keen on the hangers, i'll keep looking. If anything else pops up let me know Hangers are optional buddy
  18. It's this: http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen-oem-front-splitter.aspx Quite popular and would be pretty simple, it's polyurethane ' hard rubber' so easy to tinker with
  19. Gotcha BBK Thanks for the order
  20. I do have a Stillen splitter in stock However I ordered it incorrectly, it's actually one for the Stillen bumper but pretty sure with slight adjustments it can be made to fit Can do that for £175
  21. There's not much from me without spending a few more bucks Seibon do 4 types of Carbon ones for £425 delivered that are more subtle
×
×
  • Create New...