Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. It's Royal Mail they deliver when the like. New order received thanks
  2. I sell Muteki super tuner nuts, although I can order the other ones I always find the super tuner nuts the popular ones. They are made of steel
  3. Ouch, shouldn't they only be used on aftermarket wheels and not OEM ?
  4. I personally don't think carbon works unless it's something like the Fast intentions where the mufflers carbon but the tips are stainless
  5. Wow, is that in England. Looks almost like summer Nice pics, hope Vals enjoying her 370z
  6. Couple more left, Selling loads of lips for S2ks, Impreza, BMW, Celica to name a few so spread the word
  7. Update, Offer ended, but drop me a pm as I will be the cheapest UK seller of these wheels now.
  8. Bump for the guys needing inspiration
  9. Great pics, Two of the best cars I've owned. Is the supra turbo'd ?
  10. Right guys, that's all 11 sold so far posted royal mail 1st class recorded delivery. Thanks for the orders
  11. Non resonated = unhappy neighbours
  12. Nice Bobster, I reckon it will look like this for a good 12 months
  13. As KC350z says, HFCs are the best option
  14. Not a clue if they fit a Z4 Stuarty... Yes they are rubber. Do you have a 350z antenna ? if you do you could try that on the Z4
×
×
  • Create New...