Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I can supply that already but I would have to buy them in 5 at a time
  2. No smutty remarks to the title btw SMD
  3. Yo yo yo, Merry Xmas zed lovers.. Soooo, Any suggestions of what you would like to see.. There's a few things already in the pipeline.... 350z Strosek rear spoiler ( just tying to sort brackets ) 350z Strut bars 370z spats and front lip 350z Nismo N1 and N2 Durable Polyurethane front bumpers 350z Carbon side diffusers I won't be doing large FRP products like front and rear bumpers if I can help it but if there is interest in a smaller items spoilers etc then I will look into it. Chris
  4. I quite like the pic above, not the Vauxhall obviously, that just looks ggggggay
  5. Xmas bump if you want to treat yourselves.. You earned it guys, been a tough year
  6. Nice one, offer still stands till Jan folks
  7. I sold my last set on eBay today for £185 so its a great deal.
  8. The Japspeed won't fit on an import or a uk car unfortunately
  9. Happens all the time bud, I've had a few gone over the years - sad news
  10. HFC's are your best bet. Won't make a lot of noise until you hit around 3k but will definitely spice it up a bit Plenty of options available, Berk being the most common on the 370 Chris
  11. Whooop whoop - Happy Birthday super star
  12. Sweet !! Looks lovely Where are you hiding your plate
  13. I've been talking to Toyo today, they are hopefully going to be one of Tarmac Sportz sponsors next year
  14. Sold a set of HFCs to a Nismo owner at the weekend
  15. I need one for next year, I too wondered about the windscreen wipers
  16. Hi All, Varrstoen are currently doing a special edition ES2 promotion Limited stock available and only in the sizes below I’m afraid. (Square set ups rather than staggered) Silver ES2’s with machined Face and lip. 17†are £225 per wheel 18†are £265 per wheel ES2 17X9.0 22 5X114.3 73.1 SILVER W/ MACHINED FACE+LIP ES2 17X9.0 30 5X114.3 73.1 SILVER W/ MACHINED FACE+LIP ES2 18X9.5 34 5X100 73.1 SILVER W/ MACHINED FACE+LIP ES2 18X9.5 22 5X114.3 73.1 SILVER W/ MACHINED FACE+LIP ES2 18X9.5 30 5X114.3 73.1 SILVER W/ MACHINED FACE+LIP This is a fantastic offer so if you want them for your car, your partners car or you know a friend that wants some new wheels then send them my way Chris All Varrstoen wheels can be found here on the website: http://www.tarmacspo...92-e5ff96d38dd3
  17. Hi, I'm all out for now, I may get some more but can't guarantee when and if I will Apologies
  18. They are a big lip the Nismo. I think body colour is best tbh. Makes it a bit more subtle
  19. Hmm, well they will sell more with a smaller engine, like the 86... But there's a vast array of super/turbo chargers available for those now which makes them pretty appealing. So if they have a small engined sports car I don't think they will produce another or they will be competing with them self. Which means it can either go 3.0l plus or as mentioned Hybrid. Whatever happens I want one. The Supra has always been a car I love
  20. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72044-parellos-azure-350zmy-spec/ I think I only have one left in stock, sold plenty of these over the years. Best results are spraying and bonding Also have a Veilside V1 and Stillen in stock Plus the side diffusers and two types of rear diffusers in stock And a Supercharger
×
×
  • Create New...