Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Yeah I sell those lips, around £215 usually, if you want ES2's then matte black is standard, I don't know what sparkle silver is but full polish is about £80-£100 per wheel. The other wheels such as ES1 and ES7s look really nice on the zed
  2. Have a look on the website bud, things have progressed since you left http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan-350z.aspx
  3. Doubt you will get a Nismo exhaust these days but I can certainly help with Varrstoens and other exhaust options when you get her Chris
  4. I wouldn't change your manifolds for the fun of it unless FI is planned. Ypipes make a slight difference but nothing too major on their own. What's your current set up?
  5. Top man, just looked at the other thread, looks really good buddy.
  6. I don't normally like these lips unless body coloured but that actually looks pretty cool with the diffusers, what are you planning to do with it ?
  7. You can ask her, I don't fancy your chances though. I was at the snow dome today Just to show my human side... here's me and the love of my life
  8. Boomerang, What cars you had since, pretty sure I have seen you on some other forums
  9. Crazy, it's all fun until one of those trucks pulls out Thats a seriously quick Supra though, I want another one
  10. I wouldn't expect top notch, I helped a forum member make a box to return a carbon one a few years ago as it had sunk in the middle, I also saw another forum member who had one in FRP and it was wavey as hell. For the money they are ok if you don't get the issues mentioned above but its going to be cheap chinese fibre glass, which doesn't really matter too much with spoilers as long as no one sits on it. Its also pretty likely to fit as its not butting up to anything. I could sell this type of product but it can often be a ball ache, I would rather sell people a 3d carbon Nismo style wing which is the best quality FRP I have ever seen, I sold a GT86 3d carbon body kit before xmas and the customer could not believe the quality. But it comes at a premium, more than 3 times the price of one of these so I understand why people by cheaper products.
  11. Oh right lol, both taken now I'm afraid
  12. V2's yeah, I haven't seen any decent ones for the V1, if you see some you like the look of then let me know and I will see what I can do
  13. Still got these, make me an offer, genuine Nissan
  14. 1 Dizzy 2 corky1967 3 d95gas 4 mouthwash - confirming Monday If you are getting quotes then advise the bodyshop that they are a great fit and require very little work.
  15. Yes, I have a stainless tipped in stock. Damn good timing if you want it, 5% off - discount code 5DOWN Be quick though,if it goes then its 7-10 working days Chris
  16. Will be ordering no later than 6pm buddy.
  17. Will be in early next week, so about 7 working days
  18. No drone on Invidia Graeme
  19. Vented. Not sure about fitting as I have never fitted or sold one before but i'm sure Mart will report back. Hammerz what do you mean by bagged? Vacuum bagged ?
  20. Sure thing Mart, I will get on it
  21. Ok update on the bonnet, as offer is still available For test purposes I can get one bonnet for £500 which will cost me money but I want to test/ photoshoot prior to selling, it will take 4-6 weeks to get it in as sea shipping is the only way. £250 down payment to order, £250 on delivery Ideally i would prefer this to be collected or i can deliver within a 50 mile radius of Derby. With regards to the AMS GT front bumper. I have one due in approx 2-3 weeks, if someone wants to test that then for test purposes its £299. It will require fitting by a professional, normal procedures with a replica part apply, prepping, sanding etc etc. Ideally i would prefer this to be collected or as above (50 mile radius). Fitting costs are the responsibility of the buyer, I will of course be on hand for support, and want a report plus pics Chris
×
×
  • Create New...