Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. That would be 350zpaul
  2. spotted this morning, driving with one eye open looking bemused at a White van vigourously flashing it's light and sounding his horn as he slowly turns a corner
  3. There is a guy from my small village called christopher kane. He was working for versace and now has his own line in topshop. The celebs were wearing his stuff to the brits etc. Top designer and worked very hard. I guess its all about being the right person at the right time and in the right place. Its amazing to see such a star come out of a very small scottish village
  4. Neilp

    wheel spacers.

    I don't know why you bother. Lost cause I am afraid
  5. that is awesome!! brilliant mc aswell, great track, awesome mixing skills. You should get a link so we can download your stuff. Good car music edit just watching other vids on youtube. video 1 is funny, love the dance moves at the start.
  6. sold and posted
  7. sold and posted
  8. ROFL that's a good one sarah
  9. Neilp

    Total Nissan March

    has someone been telling you secrets about me? I'm game for that anyways hahaha we could always hire the guy who was at knockers, modified live Edc last year, and is the same colour as jays car. He would be a fantastic ambassador for the club
  10. nice bit of control on the oversteer
  11. Neilp

    19" wheels

    listen to this man, he knows more about the zed than nissan does
  12. Look on the brightside guys. If more day to day drivers use electrical cars then there will be a substantially large amount of petrol being unused which will mean us petrol heads can run our cars for alot more years without worry
  13. and sometimes its a joy killer too Lol in car world that would be like the rolls Royce range too many pounds spoiling the fun! Will take her a while to get moving and once you get her going you'll struggle to stop her some people say fat girls are more fun, they don't get it that often so when they do they go all out; not sure it applies to cars though Lol I'm not talking fat hanging over waist stuff here lol. I'm thinking more along the lines of 350z fat. Packing a big arse but the correct shape, some nice meat on the hips with a well shaped upper front end
  14. and sometimes its a joy killer too Lol in car world that would be like the rolls Royce range too many pounds spoiling the fun! Will take her a while to get moving and once you get her going you'll struggle to stop her
  15. All sold pending payment
  16. Just like women. Sometimes a fuller figure is more exciting
  17. I have the motordyne iso thermal spacer and it fits fine with standard strut brace and bolts. The kit does come with spacer for the strut bar but I never used them.
  18. I'm just about to fit a nice set of red demon hoses under my bonnet this week. That's as much love my engine bay is getting
  19. i sugested this to him yesterday , to get it decaled up seats all fitted today craig hope your happy with all your shiney parts i feel like im the trend setter for this it will look awesome with race vinyls though craig!! you know it
  20. sold pending payment
  21. for fast and furious 14 neil will playing torretto and i shall be auditioning for the part of surfer boy brian o'connor lol lmao
  22. Hi guys I have for sale K&N performance gold oil filters, part no HP-1008 From K&N: Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Performance Gold Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most K&N automotive and marine oil filters come with a 1" nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. To satisfy the demands of racers, K&N's oil filters have many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. K&N use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The drilled hole on the nut provides for safety wire attachment. K & N oil filters also use a resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. I have 5 of these available. These are outstanding quality for the money and very hand to have as a spare for when servicing time comes round. These retail for around (10.99) £13.95 including delivery (cheapest i could find online) I am looking for £ 11.50 including delivery + I will donate £1 from every filter sold to the club as I realise this isnt a normal item which would be for sale from a non-trader. So not only are you getting a good deal but a little bit is going back to the club
  23. I have for sale a polished coolant tank as new. Used for a very short period of time but still immaculate. The pictures dont show the shine on the item as the camera has filtered out light etc. This bottle is for sale on chilli-red for £122 + delivery It is the same one as cragus has fitted on this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46213 I'm looking for £80 plus £8 delivery First to pm will secure
  24. Hi Guys, I have for sale a genuine but used(unmarked) Convertible Boot Mat. It is the thick high quality one with the 350z logo. Not a cheap immitation. Im looking for £45 posted to mainland UK first to pm will secure
×
×
  • Create New...