Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Anybody?
  2. Cheers for the comments guys. Didn't expect so much positive reaction. Sorry I dont like it cheeky b4st4rd lol
  3. Cheers for the comments guys. Didn't expect so much positive reaction.
  4. Lol i will be removing once I get time. May need to get a wider reg to cover the holes in the bumper where the mount is screwed on.
  5. Neilp

    Tyre Help

    Just out of interest what width are the rims front and back and what size size tyres are you fitting to the rear? If the stagger I'm width isn't similar to standard then you will upset the balance of the car ridiculously. But if your all about show and no go then maybe you'll get on ok with it.
  6. Neilp

    Speechless

    lmfao, rofl!!! I wish we could swear as much and get away with it lol, the banter is hilarious
  7. Yep i like the ings kit but it really needs some big badass wheels to set it off. Will be nice with an aggressive offset
  8. Neilp

    Tyre Help

    you do realise the consequences of changing the tyre size so large on the car. You will seriously upset the balance and handling of the car. Nissan recommend 245/35/19 as thats what comes on the nismo lmgt4's when ordered.
  9. Can someone please make me a new funky sig. Im looking for something cool, sporting the new look of my car. I'm hopeless with pic editing and photoshop so i'm fecked to do it myself If you can use a pic from this thread please and make it wild but nice http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46727&start=0 Thanks guys in advance
  10. hahaha and a neighbour wanted to stab me when craig told me to make some noise on the way out of the street hahahaha will make sure i come heavy handed the next time at yours lol
  11. Neilp

    Tyre Help

    Bloody hell those are big fronts I use 275's on a 9.5 rear and 245's on the 8.5 front
  12. Cheers for the comments guys!
  13. It's just the rear. The guys cut it all by hand and style it while fitting. Cheers for the comments guys! Glad you's approve
  14. lol I wish. The wrapping company are finishing my wrap of for free for advertising on it. My aunts business is buying me a trailor to tow the car but I will have to make the car available for promotional stuff for the company.
  15. Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments. Its getting alot of attention, took it to tesco and came out to about 4 familys with kids taking pictures next to it I really like it myself and once the finishing details are done it should look really good.
  16. Hi guys, just a little update on my car which I have been getting ready for track and show season. I absolutely loved the aussie motul nismo drift car old livery so I got it replicated onto my car. The wrap is getting a few bits altered and added to in the next few weeks and then the nismo lmgt4's are getting changed colour and a freshen up as they are looking a little worse for wear these days. After that a high level carbon fibre wing is getting added. There is also some other decals for the wings and some advertising going on the wings for the vinyl wrapping company. So its should look alot more complete once this is done. Heres a few photos' to let you's see how its looking so far. I know this won't be to everyones taste, but its not an everyday car and only for track and show fun and a few runs etc. Comments are welcome
  17. You will be fine the fronts do all the work. Alot of people mix rotors. The ebc rotors have proven to be a nightmare for people. I'd pay a little extra and get something decent to be honest. Ebc new pads are great but rotors aren't through review.
  18. lol you know its true big man, dont try and be polite lol. We always get @*!# area's which is really putting me off show season this year. Thinking about stripping the car out and buying pauls NOS setup for the track action. Trying to find out more info at the moment but it could be mine in the next month or so lol
  19. are they definately unrepairable? Put up some pics for some advice
  20. Are we getting decent area for this show, seems to be that we get pumped away out of sight and make room for the scooby and evo 4wd heroes If we get a decent area I will defo be there but if its a crap area then I'll be calling out.
  21. He cant coz i'm in first lol, get mines back tomorrow night
  22. lol gibby what you like, your an americanised mofo these days, You got your car hellaflush yet What about the single exit??
  23. cant grumble at that price. 2 piaa wipers set me back 50quid or something. Keep us updated on how they last
×
×
  • Create New...