-
Posts
11,236 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Neilp
-
I have a jack from Costco. It cost around 120quid. It's very low entry and even fits under my car which is dropped loads and loads. I'm sure it was going on special a while back and someone posted up on here. It really is a brilliant bit of kit.
-
I nearly bought a buddyclub exhaust but as I track my car I couldn't justify having to change it over everytime I was on track. It is my favourite looking exhaust and big cans at either side really make the zed look beefy. How have you guys found the vibrations inside the car?
-
Noobs are mostly stupid especially noob mods Lol stop being bad too the noobs Anychance we can get this thread cleared up now. Thanks
-
It would get far too confusing trying to keep adjusting all the stats. If someone wants to collate all the info and do all the stats then feel free but I don't have time. I just think that when someone goes to exhausts, each thread is easily read and shows everyones experiences and what suits them at there age. There's that many bullsh*t questions asked on here due to newbies not being able to find what they're looking for. For the sake of 5 or 6 new threads it could save lots of other bullsh*t threads.
-
Whats a good Instant Messenger app on Iphone?
Neilp replied to stanski's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I use ebuddy which is actually pretty decent. Do Microsoft not have their official one also? -
I do agree but the majority of people are quite happy with what's been put up. It's a bit of info on exhausts with a different at approach. £5 quid hookers are never good I sold my nismo exhaust back to the garage as I wasn't impressed with it. I replaced with a k1 which I loved the sound but was too loud(the full cabin vibration was killing me). Once I heard a nismo exhaust with hfc's my opinion totally changed.
-
I made a thread for buddyclub just before I read this post. Please feel free guys if you want to add one up I I've forgot as I have chosen the most common types that come up. If you have something unique please share
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the buddyclub pro spec exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Hahaha that's when you know your pockets are packed
-
Ak350z, if you took time to actually read the original post it explains exactly what is trying to be gained! It's not that complicated surely? When someone looks through the exhaust section it will give a general idea of which exhausts suit different ages. As I can see so far the scorpion and nismo is favoured by most age groups, the miltek is favoured by the older guys/gals. It's really pretty simple. You can't say oh "by the way I'm in here but I'm not telling my age and I don't understand" Anyways thanks for cluttering my thread.. Could another mod please clear and tidy up spam. Regards Neil
-
I will make one just for you(the millionaire club) http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=49380
-
The millionaire club Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the amuse r1 titanium exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
The nismo is a very different beast. Its quite tame without hfc's. It may be a status thing and the build quality may not be great(the y-pipe flexi's) but the exhaust was designed by the guys who know the car best. It looks amazing and sounds awesome. I wish i found hfc's before the nismo exhaust from my car got sold. Greekmans car is the best sounding car i've heard on here I really wish you were coming to Wales I'm unleashing a uk first oooo do share! I wish i was coming but i have so much going on and not enough time
-
you should be in the japspeed k1 section lol, i will give you my industrial ear protectors
-
The nismo is a very different beast. Its quite tame without hfc's. It may be a status thing and the build quality may not be great(the y-pipe flexi's) but the exhaust was designed by the guys who know the car best. It looks amazing and sounds awesome. I wish i found hfc's before the nismo exhaust from my car got sold. Greekmans car is the best sounding car i've heard on here
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the custom exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Ill go first then, I'm 23 Years Old, Bought the scorpion for the car when i was 22 after having an experience with a japspeed k1 which nearly made me deaf I thought the scorpion was a perfect balance in price for product. Although it didnt come with a y-pipe it did fit onto the standard y-pipe. It also comes with a lifetime warranty which definitely appealed to me. I later upgraded to a Nismo y-pipe and fitted decats for performance reasons and the sound is amazing. Standard the exhaust was pretty tame but sounded very very sweet. Now it sounds alot more raw and a fair bit noisier.
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the 5Zigen exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the Japspeed K2 exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the Japspeed K1 exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the Nismo exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the Scorpion owners, (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups. This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust. So what age are all the Miltek owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it
-
lol what age are you? i think i should start a thread for all the exhaust types to see what the average age is lol. That will allow people to see whats generally favoured by each age group. The oldie thing was started because i was winding vik up about how the sound from the miltek is favoured due to it being quite quiet and the oldies like it as theyre trying to protect whats left of their hearing
-
its nothing to worry about i reckon. Your filter will catch any debris, as for rain you can get a hydro-filter for the aftermarket induction systems.