Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. lol i forgot where I got it from but it was the master z thread where he was shouting abuse at everyone. And i was the one that issued it and the week's inst-ban to MasterZ (Been good as gold since) But you can sleep easier these days, the toughest mod is no longer around haha it was a classic day. Total mayhem
  2. mines has always been like that. I'm sure its adjustable though. What mileage was on the car. Mines was like that from 16k miles and is now at 28k and had fair amount of track work and is still going strong.
  3. i bought my own spark plugs, oil and filters, Diff oil, gearbox fluid, molyslip, coolant. Got everything done including full geometry setup, to my spec for track, for 250 quid. Parts cost me probably in the region of 150 quid
  4. lol how many have you got on it just now husky?
  5. lol i forgot where I got it from but it was the master z thread where he was shouting abuse at everyone. Hows yours looking John
  6. hahaha i'll remember to bring the single malt to the next meet then Martin
  7. ah I see. How many do you get before you get a ball booting and a ban. Is there anyway they can removed for good behaviour etc
  8. Hi can anyone inform me of what this means? When I go into my user control panel under my amount of posts, It tells me "Your warning level= * " Cheers
  9. and you was thinking of getting lower profile as well? you get used to it scraping tbh
  10. you can fit quite alot in to be honest. If anyone seen my boot at the lakez meet the will be able to confirm. I managed to fit my missus big suitcase, 2 big bags of shoes and other stuff, my big hockey/sports bag, 2 cases of strongbow, case of stella, case of tennants, 2 bottles of jack, case of 15 coke cans, bottles of bacardi breezer(1litre ones) 2 bottles of fanta(2 litre) a box of fanta cans, bottles of lemonade, blackcurrant, bottle of vodka, a few pairs of my shoes and big bags of sweets and crisps. It was tight but it all fitted it.
  11. The main problem with lowering 30mm+ is that all the wheel allignment goes wonky. You will need to fit adjustable a-arms to get the camber back to where it should be. The drop links, ball joints and control arms etc all go out of allignment and can cause excessive wear.
  12. 20 cars each session sounds like alot for knockhill to be honest but thanks for the info
  13. http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/thebzzzzz/static/DSC00351.jpg My car is the 4th car down in that pic. It shows the difference between standards and eibachs.
  14. how much track time for 40knickers?
  15. hahahaha only you!! Theres something freaky about how fast your car is haha I chickened out at 162 on the Autobhan in Germany - never been that fast before and didn't like the lightness of the steering and the bumps which put me right off. I'll have another go on a smoother road for sure. Man over 100mph mine sticks to the road. You can actually feel the nose diving! The car behaves better at 120+ than at 90 ish for some reason. Steering feels more responsive too. Could be the front/rear lowering ratio? But the digi speedo will not go over 160 no matter what. The needle was about 174 and the girlfriend felt so safe at that speed she was commenting on the way the cats eyes look when you are going fast at night. Road was a massive motorway in Greece a month or so back and slightly downhill...only a smidge. Other little secret...under the passenger seat and towards the door the is a little space where the cars manual etc folder fits perfectly without moving about no matter what +1 the faster i go the more planted my car feels. I'm running the rear a little higher than the front
  16. What deals are being offered on tickets etc?
  17. straight outta f&f... stunning matey
  18. I have edited this as on second thoughts i dont want to advertise this on the forum
  19. i was dropped slighlty more than 30mm and my car scraped on slightly worn roads etc. The eibach springs are brilliant. I had them for a while. Just dont expect to get over every speed bump(big square in center of lane are a no-no) and mutlistorey carparks are a no go also
  20. I think this one looks cool as hell
  21. two things: CREDIT RICH PARENTS Or the obvious one, work hard in a decent paid job. I did, I had to buy and insure all those cars myself and worked my arse off for it. If you can afford £7K+ for the car and then £3K+ a year on insurance at 19/20 you either dont have any kind of life, or are getting money elsewhere. I had a great life. At 17 years old i was in a well paid job and working my arse of for extra cash wherever I could. My parents havent got alot of money and I dont live in a huge multi million pound house. My saxo cost me 5k and insurance was pricey. The c2 i bought when i was 18 cost me 12.5k and my mini cooper s jcw cost me around 18k when i was 19. I worked for every penny to afford these vehicles and people are too quick to assume that young people dont earn alot of cash. I'm not gonna boast about how much I earn but I worked my balls off to earn the money to afford my cars and my lifestyle. I bought my zed at 21 and it wasnt a cheap one like some youngsters are buying. Even now at 23 I'm still knocking my pan in and I will be very quick to defend myself when people say stuff like the rich parents/credit stuff. Enough bullshit from everyone I think and yes it is possible for young people to afford cars much better than these. Another member on here had his nearly new zed at 18, and then an r35 gtr @ 21, he is a good friend of mine and has also burst his arse to get the fancy things he wants.
  22. i love them haha. Not too sure on the suede but there is a pearly white one kicking around up here with big rims. Looks pretty funky
  23. two things: CREDIT RICH PARENTS Or the obvious one, work hard in a decent paid job.
  24. haha those days are gone lol. My first was a saxo vtr and 6months later a a new c2 vts then a cooper s jcw (that was between the ages of 17 and 19) The smallest engine i've ever owned was a 1.6 8v lol
×
×
  • Create New...