Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. oopsie never realised it wasnt a gt spec car
  2. The cold air kits show heat soak on dyno's as it can't simulate the real "in world" air flow over the engine on a dyno.
  3. 7.5-8k would be a reasonable price considering mileage is reasonable for the year
  4. Isn't the mic for Bluetooth inside that?
  5. Can't believe this thread is still alive...... Dave yep mate you can share the blast
  6. and for once its not me thats taking this thread to the gutter
  7. These mpg threads make me wanna take a gun, put it in my mouth and blow my own brains out
  8. However if it was mine I would stop pussying about and bite the bullet and just fit a new compression rod, cone and nut. Alex This = win
  9. Couple of quick pics from the past
  10. I know the car well and Stephen cherished the car Welcome
  11. Neilp

    piggyback ecu

    +1 on an intro thread and info. May help you get better responses.
  12. I only got 140 miles out my last tank
  13. Lol on the worlds most in-accurate dyno
  14. Prices Dropped Y-pipe £55 delivered Catch can £25 delivered Tyre £30 delivered
  15. Congratulations on the little family
  16. I see one potential issue with this idea. Chris's car is probably in his drive ..... I agree that could cause a slight issue Yea but that's his van outside the entrance nope thats a neighbours van, chris is in IT not a/c lol
  17. I see one potential issue with this idea. Chris's car is probably in his drive .....
  18. Neilp

    What else?

    Driving fast safely is hard. Too many people "think" they can drive and are good drivers. What makes a good driver is being able to control the vehicle when something unexpected happens.
  19. yeah my mate had a 275bhp one and that shifted
  20. That just mean - But if it was him Yeah but I couldn't resist pulling chris's pisser Its defo a "it wasnt me" pic but in a way a kid does it when they've painted the house and have got paint all over them. The evidence is clearly printed on your palms
  21. thats horrible, trying to look like an r8! The outside is giving me the boke. Engine is a bit better
  22. "Don't hit me chris! I'm sorry I forgot to clean the sand out your plenum before fitting"
  23. You need some of these and then you can maneuver it into a very awkward position for them to get into it and watch their faces while they do it
×
×
  • Create New...