Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Well we have - 400 watt Amp running the front 2 Alpine speakers via a crossover so the tweeters as well 400 watt Amp running the rear 2 Alpine speakers 700 watt mono block Amp running the 10" Sony Explode Sub (filtered for base only) 600 watt Amp running the 2 Vibe 10" speakers filtered for midrange and base The head unit has seperate RCA output for Sub control and full balance and base frequency selection, take all that and the fact that from the back of the sub box to the front speakers is about 4' you can get it to sound how you want - It was built for Kim and she wanted loud clear music not "MAD" base it starts to hurt your ears above half volume and the sound quality is awesome Having said that I know nothing about ICE other than what I have been researching over the last week or 2 on the web and all the stuff was either eBay cheap local auctions or bits I had laying around or already fitted to the car I think it came out quite well At the end of the day she is very happy and it's louder than Bob's and that's all that matters You mean the dark Zed on the wall in the garage? Welcome down for an ICE Install mate Your supposed to sponsor me Bob I have two sony xplod 12" 1200w subs if you want them and a nice kenwood amp. I managed to give myself a nosebleed when I was younger with these
  2. That is gonna hurt !
  3. I've avoided one lol, 2k for new front discs and pads about 1000miles ago lol.
  4. Cheers for the comments lads! Got a nice journey from Surrey to Glasgow so I'll see how I fall in love with it on that journey.
  5. AMT I'm only just turned 25 still young at heart lol
  6. Lol AK I already get that in my zed lol. I have the Suzuki swift sport also and a work vehicle so it won't be used that often. On the motorway it sees around 22mpg average which is a lot better than my zed lol. It's a 2009 car with low mileage so plenty of life in it for a good few years and shouldn't devalue too much at the price I'm paying it was my brothers car and picking it up a fair bit under market value
  7. Message any
  8. Looking good!
  9. Hahahaha we could be brothers in it mate will bring it through when I pic it up mate! Already priced up a new exhaust system and decats lol
  10. The m5 never appealed to me before, but then I went a drive in it and Wow! The gearbox is so viscous! Changes like a manual due to it being and automatic-manual single clutch set-up, so still gives that kick in the back everytime it changes gear! The most impressive thing was a sprint with a Ferrari . After a drive my opinion totally changed!
  11. Hahaha ! Time to buy a grown up car now for me lol. Need something with some practicality!
  12. Dyno'd 540hp on m-mode! The v10 sound is a completely different experience to any car I've ever been in. It's a 5 litre v10 SMG
  13. Good guess S1 HNK Bought it as a run around from my brother as he has moved abroad! Bring it home in 2 weeks! Will be the longest couple of weeks ever
  14. Can you guess what it is ?
  15. There is a certain procedure for doing the brake bleeding. Theres a guide on here somewhere
  16. That attitude you're coming across with on here is what's got me thinking your attitude in the garage may have contributed to the way you were treated
  17. I agree but you may now find that they are leasing willing to resolve any issues. He should have spoken to them first and after it was resolved, came on a maybe voiced his experience
  18. I have the facelift and have an adjuster at the top also
  19. Not a nice experience at all. My experience was a lot better with them and is yet to hear a report of this. Before coming online and slagging them I would have contacted them and explained u weren't happy and some stuff was not completed so a decent standard etc and gave them the chance to rectify it. How was your attitude towards them while u were there? Did you do anything that may have annoyed you? While I was there we done 37 runs to sort the power on my car and over all I was very happy with the service. It's a shame something like this has happened but as above I would have contacted them and spoken first to see what they would do to rectify it.
  20. Wow what a heart warming thread! Thanks for all the nice wishes guys! Didn't ask for anything but my brother has announced that he's selling me his m5 for a very nice price at the end of the month. So I couldn't refuse that. Not seen any other prezzies yet as I'm just in from work and the gym! Birthdays are one of those days for me now where I don't want anything except to spend time with family and friends. Thanks for all the wishes guys and I'll see some of u tonight
  21. I dont have any nismo stickers on mine
  22. Cheers mate, that is infact one I looked at! Nice sales tact lol
  23. what wing is you run mate? Looks amazing !
  24. Keysers been rumbled --- middle aged men not youths I heard her saying On a serious note, when I was younger I got involved in a bit of this but not as extreme to be honest. It was a disused industrial estate which had one way in and out. Open road with view of the full road. It was only after I had and seen a few accidents that I realised how stupid it was. Its always fun until somebody gets hurt. So in a nutshell these people are complete idiots. Absolutely no respect for speed,cars and people.
  25. Only real men drive with a 1200psi bottle behind there seats.. its not for everyone I agree though 4wd = Learner driver (although i secretly love ian's gtr)
×
×
  • Create New...