Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. there are other 'forums' for oggling the bangers guys - seriously if you feel the need to get that graphic go to PM
  2. If I had my way kilt wearing for the Hoon would be compulsory What d'you reckon Nix?
  3. Would have to argue there - I'm sure whenever he gets the chance to wear a skirt with nae knickers he's straight in there You just wanna see me in a kilt vik Am always a true scotsman while wearing one of my kilts Bit breezy tho Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.............
  4. Would have to argue there - I'm sure whenever he gets the chance to wear a skirt with nae knickers he's straight in there
  5. Nix we shall have fun on the Hoon
  6. for the stray dawg
  7. its the racing belts that do it EDIT: sorry vik we are degrading your thread
  8. Don't think it was. I remember when we moved down south mid-eighties my parents got our old neighbours to record scotch and wry for them and post it down.
  9. Vik54

    Quick once over

    Hmmmm - I likey far too much
  10. ***CAUTION*** Some bad language used. - sorry wasn't thinking about that!! Apologies if anyone is offended Those of you south of the border won't have seen these guys before Learn basic Gaelic from this ............
  11. Alreeet - I'm down in SShields a lot to see my Gran - mini meet / photo opp at Souter Lighthouse next time?
  12. They're spot on - nice subtle mod
  13. I've just got some Bilberry, the PBs wheel sealant and Bug Squash- I'll let you know what I think when I've used them However.........some of you may think its a cheat product but Dodo Juice Red Mist quick detailer is towsers tackle as far as I'm concerned. The car had a coat of Supernatural a couple of weeks back and the Red Mist is maintaining it just fine at the mo' - it
  14. Just wait until Infiniti gets over here - he'll be all over them.............
  15. He's a badge snob - always will be
  16. wash your mouth out!
  17. Definately white - the one in the TG studio just now looked
  18. I think Clarkson just admitted he's got nae balls
  19. WTF...........hang on a minute........with dinosaurs?!
  20. It's set for max engine speed -and is just a guide that will set off your up-shift indicator light flickering round 6100 but certainly shouldn't be hitting it in 1st mate! Just listen to the car - you'll know yourself when you should change up or down I think most people prefer the max torque setting of 4800 for road driving anyway.........
  21. There's a post on youtube under one of the 370z vids saying they're doing the 370 tonight..................but can't find anything on the TG site? They're doing the Z4 bit that was bumped from last week supposedly Anyone seen anything?
  22. Oh Pete that's sh*t mate! Isn't the bodywork warranty really long? Can't remember off hand but sure someone on here has the info at their finger-tips.....
  23. Looks fantastic - alpineroads.com good tip
×
×
  • Create New...