Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Fantastic..........amazing stuff - loving the train John CHOO FICKIN CHOO
  2. Vik54

    TYRES *SOLD*

    Ok not expecting much interest but...........as of Sunday 4th October I will have two Bridgestone RE040 245/45/18 's for sale. They were fitted on 6th June the day I bought the car and have done just shy of 6k - all road work. The only reason they're coming off is to make way for Toyo proxes all round ready for winter as the zed is my daily driver..........PM me if there's any genuine interest.........
  3. Vik54

    Result

    Tarmac! you have one track mind............................
  4. At least this one can't melt
  5. Well hon.....you know my opinions after our marathon on the phone t'other night It will soon be time to PARTY Vx
  6. Welcome to the forum enjoy your shopping
  7. To play with or eat? Seriously if you want a cat get down your local Cats protection league and offer one a home - that's where all mine have come from
  8. Vik54

    Result

    Not real ones, Birds confectioners use them for their cakes... What you do is roll up the meat, with blended onions, chilli powder and some other ingredients that I can't remember then you make them into balls and skewer the balls one by one until you have filled the scewer. Then you get a knife and cut it straight down and just mould it into shape with water and your hands. Tomorrows lesson will be Southern fried Chicken uou must absolutley stink after doing that I had a mate a uni who was Basque - he always referred to Donners as " Alsations heid" - cannae remember how it came about but it has stuck
  9. Vik54

    Result

    I'll swap too please..........trying to shortlist some new staff - why do people apply for jobs when they don;t meet the person spec Haaate Mondays....................its lunchtime maybe I'll go for a spin Whatever happened to the biscuit & raisin Yorkies - now they were good
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YEW
  11. Admiral wiped the floor with all my other quotes and I had zero NCB & 3 points - and am obviously female
  12. Admiral are regularly giving good quotes to zed owners at the moment.........if you look at the discounts section you'll also see insurers that offer us disounts
  13. I got all excited when I saw your post but then realised you were on aboot a game
  14. Nice one guys..........looking am liking the wheels
  15. + 1 oi 'zman' - who rattled your cage
  16. I have experienced that grin. Yeah but remember I'm x - eyed so can you be sure I was looking at you?
  17. I don't know these Fifers are a stuck up bunch
  18. Och - he was probably a bit worried by the insane looking blonde bird grinning accross at him when he had his woman in the car ! I didn't take it personally
  19. On private plate - pulled up next to me in the Q for the tunnel about 5pm Thursday evening - not particularly friendly either - I mean right next to me and not even an acknowledgment .............and then today I broke up a 'lovely' convoy of MGs in the borders
  20. Reminds me of the story from my home town (Dundee). Overheard when a bloke is ordering a couple of meat pies, who then remembers his pal likes onions in his, so added, "An' an ingin 'in an a'..." Vicky and Gary told me that one at the Hoon! "Ah'll tak twa playn ins anan ingin in an ah" Translation for the southerners - 'I'd like two plain pies and an onion one as well please"
  21. Welcome to the forum NJOY!
  22. Talking about semi's ............... !!! John! ............if I had the 'bits' I would be the same
  23. oh Stan ROFL I nearly used Mr Muscle on the alloys at the weekend 'cos I've got Bilberry mae up in an old mister muscle bottle - always check have right one Nooo nooo nooo Wonder Wheels is king just dont leave it on for longer than a minute if you value the laquer on the wheels! S'ok diluted it about 10:1 - followed Stew's instructions to letter - lovely shiny Rays.
×
×
  • Create New...