Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. How can you bear it? It just needs prepped and plated - how can that take three weeks?
  2. Don't expect a response today he's playing with the 35 and having some 'me' time at Knockers
  3. Ditto in 2009. Daz - I could've shown you mine on the Hoooon
  4. Don't get me started Martin - if you're on BP meds - they can't refuse them it would be bl**dy dangerous - and would be going against the instructions of your Consultant
  5. Then there was three Lol, reckon they're in shock that another sprinkle has joined. Running scared Nix - I think we need a Sprinkle only meet - I vote for Whittlebury Hall Spa right next to Silverstone - track day then massage
  6. Yup Thomas - I'll be there (but not on track) as will Mr T
  7. Nice roadster here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=50632 -perfect for that weather in Malta - not in Surrey but only an hour and a half away Welcome to the forum
  8. Makew like Stew and get a man truck http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2811191.htm or 'Bling Bling Baby' http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3171799.htm
  9. Welcome to the forum Think you'll probably need to post a vid to try and give us an idea of the noise you're trying to describe
  10. Just leave him to his wafting
×
×
  • Create New...