Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. That looks awesome!
  2. Congratulations on the purchase
  3. I've only ever owned 4 cars in my life: 1. VW Golf MK1 Cabriolet 2. Honda Civic 1.6 Esi 3. Mitsubishi FTO GPX 4. Nissan 350Z Onwards and upwards!
  4. Hahahah ... That's very unlucky and funny at the same time!
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. I very rarely switch the ESP off ... In fact in under normal driving conditions I don't think I would ever switch it off ... But I agree with Ekona on his point ... In winter I found myself having to switch it off temporarily to get myself out of icy carparks etc ..
  7. Welcome back to the forum
  8. The discs look very
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. to the forum
  11. Hi, and welcome to the forum!
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum! I think what people probably mean is that it's not that easy to get good power gains on the Zed without going FI (Forced Induction) ... I'm not sure what the clattering noise could be ... but I'm sure someone else will be along soon with possible solutions ...
  13. Hi, and welcome to the forum!
  14. Looks very cool I like it ..
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. narcotix

    OEM Sat Nav

    Welcome to the forum
  18. I just renewed my car insurance last week and the cheapest I could get it was £150 more than last years price ..
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...