Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. I've got the smoked reflectors as well .. Look much nicer than the orange ones
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. I really need to invest in a set ... My drive to work tomorrow is going to be
  7. Welcome to the club
  8. to the forum
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. I saved quite a lot with Admiral this year!
  11. Well I know the crime figures have gone up in my area after the Smash and Grab Raid on a Jewellers on my street yesterday. I must have missed it by 5 minutes at the most as when I drove past and all was ok ... and then 5 minutes later everything was smashed up! Not looking forward to my insurance renewal quote next year!
  12. It's really easy to fit as well ...
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Insurance is a strange business ... my Insurance had been going up steadily over the last few years even though I hadn't made any claims ... This year I managed to save £498 off my premium by switching to Admiral from Bell ... who are the same company really ... I spoke to Bell about the massive difference in quotes and they couldn't explain it either, nor could they match it ... so they recommended I switch to Admiral ... LoL It definitely pays to shop around!
  15. Post 06 air boxes don't come up for sale that often ... Have you considered getting a Pre 06 air box and then doing the Velocity Stack Mod youself ... It would work out much cheaper..
  16. Welcome to the forum Dan, The FTO looks very cool ... I used to have one just before getting my Zed too... In fact mine was the same colour as yours! In regards to the Sat Nav in the Zed ... You'd have to replace the unit which can be quite expensive if you want to go down the Nissan OEM parts route ... Most members usually just go for a custom setup i.e. in car pc etc ... There are a few members on the forum which make these units and they are brilliant compared to the OEM Nissan system ...
  17. Welcome to forum
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. The same thing happens on my Zed ... I don't think it's the clutch slipping though .. There is a really old thread about this issue but I can't seem to find it at the moment ...
  20. Removing the cover takes a few minutes at the most ... You don't need any tools unless you are going to remove the mounts for it as well, and even then all you'll need is a flat screwdriver ..
  21. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...