Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. Nice one and congrats Nixy
  2. My house The old brown jug is a good pub http://www.oldbrownjug.com/ What hotel are you stopping in Rich?
  3. I would not bother fitting an isolator. Just disconnect the negative battery lead if disconnecting for long periods. Also you really need a battery cycler to keep the battery healthy during these periods. My car is kept off the road all winter and i have one connected to the battery to keep it healthy. And i dont disconnect the battery either, the charger comes with a plug/socket thats permanantley connected to the battery.
  4. I didn't miss much then?
  5. to the forum from another GT4 owner.
  6. The players normally reserve that for night clubs!
  7. Would someone so kind please put me down on the list for Saturday please (i have got the day off work!). No accomodation required and stick my name down for the BBQ please. Hope you will let me join in. I will be a bit nervous because i have never done this sort of thing before.
  8. No i did not work. You copy and past the IMG code in the fourth box down under the picture. I have done it for you.
  9. viewtopic.php?f=114&t=49315&start=15
  10. to the forum
  11. to the forum
  12. Thanks Darren
  13. I thought it was shire at first with long hair!
  14. Had got some free tickets for racing at Ascot on Wednesday and there is now a chance it will be off! With another 25mm of rain forcast between now and then!
  15. I have heard that its supposed to be bad!
  16. I am tempted to SORN it again! A couple of days from May, its mid morning and i have the heating and lights on! Pathetic! This must be the wettest drought on record!
  17. back to the forum
  18. In answer to 3. Always
  19. There is a house near me called "The Swamp"
  20. More than happy to stand down as a moderator (again ) in a heartbeat if the forum admin ask me too. I will miss the 80k annual salary and all the perks that come with the job like approving posts in the middle of the night (when on night shifts) whilst most of you are asleep but heyho thats life. But it seems like your on a bit of a mission with this Neil, so good luck with the outcome your after? I am happy either way. Oh and just one reminder you have only been here since 2009, some of us have been here another three to three and a half years before you arrived.
  21. to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...