Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. to the forum
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. to the forum
  6. Yep, the wheely bins that bounced off my GTI-6 and the tree that had fallen onto our MR2 this morning was just a figment of my imagination. Fortunately car is alright (well, the 6 was a bit dented already ), my prized almond tree wont be going anywhere other than "the fire" though But nowhere near bad as predicted and nothing like the storm of 1987 that wasn't predicted that blew down 17 million trees.!
  7. Bored stupid by the second half of the season.
  8. Totally overplayed just like everything is in Britain. I have seen more wind come out of my arse! Every time the BBC predict huge snow fall or events like this we get nothing!
  9. Thanks for your input. In the last few days I had started to update the original list in the first post. Ken is always a good source for this type of information. He had a detailed list with him in Wales.
  10. Should be forced fed the guys @*!# he pushed over! Scumbag!
  11. Happy Birthday Vik
  12. to the forum
  13. to the forum
  14. to the forum
  15. Congrats
  16. Sold - thread locked
  17. to the forum
  18. +1 But after you have applied some Blackfire Wet Diamond funnily enough Dave I was going to mention that when I posted. It is great stuff. Not cheap compared to when I bought it a couple of years ago but it does last. Leaves a superb glassy finish before applying was. I have to say Blackfires wax is pretty impressive too. I was surprised you didn't mention it Mike, after all it was you that persuaded me to get some after you started a thread about it. But yes your right its certainly not cheap!!
×
×
  • Create New...