Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. to the forum
  2. Interesting Andy, but I think I will stay on terra firma for the moment.
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. Ok thanks Mitz for the heads up. I will be in touch. Just had the wheels refurbed the other week and cant help but notice how much dust the oem pads chuck out. There is a TSB out in the states about it forcing Lexus to bring out a low dust alternative. But they are not available in the UK.
  5. Looking to get some low dust brakes pads for the IS that are only available in the US from what I gather after many owners complained of the excessive brake dust from the oem pads. http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/service/IS250-2008/1885.html
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. Ok point taken it not a shed, I will amend the title
  9. I will post a picture of them both together soon. Its a lot of car for the money and drives like new.
  10. I will post a picture of them both together soon.
  11. Beavis

    19" Tyre pressure

    +1 I run at 37 psi all round on Toyo T1R's on 19" Nismo's
  12. Still Japanese a Lexus IS 250 SE, but a one owner car with 19k on the clock purchased for VW Golf diesel money! The Rover is going to the scrappers any day now after three trouble free years. The only thing the Lexus needs and its typical problem with these is a good wheel refurb, which will be done shortly.
  13. Beavis

    DSC 0013 3

    From the album: Beavis

  14. Beavis

    DS32990

    From the album: Beavis

  15. Beavis

    DS32985

    From the album: Beavis

  16. Beavis

    DS32974

    From the album: Beavis

  17. Beavis

    DS32942

    From the album: Beavis

×
×
  • Create New...