You don't forget do you? I took it off as it did not work well with the rest of my styling. Stil got it in the garage. I had some interest a while ago but nothing came out of it Yours for a reasonable offer
you'd after pay me
+1
Does it comes if the half hundred weight of bolts that held it on before?
+1 What version of windows are you using? Download something like winzip. There is no such thing as a pc that cant unzip a compressed file!
http://www.winzip.com/win/en/index.htm
Don't get me wrong you could probably buy another netgear and it would be fine but i had so much trouble with the last one (out of the box) that i dont look beyond the makes i have suggested these days. And get a wireless N type
Take your pick Stew
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productli ... catid=1595
http://www.scan.co.uk/Shop/Computer-Har ... em-Routers
I bet he eventually gave up and just sprayed the full thing!
Actual thread here
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19460&hilit=ultra+yellow&start=0
Looks a good match! Which bodyshop carried the work out for you?
Spraystyle in Stoke on trent. They are an official Mercedez Benz body shop.
I bet he eventually gave up and just sprayed the full thing!
I actually think that what Beau might end up doing
Actual thread here
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19460&hilit=ultra+yellow&start=0
I had an official Mercedes Benz repairer guy virtually crying when i had the front bumper resprayed The actual paint looks like someone pi**ed in the tin, you can see through it to the bottom of the tin
Anygood paint supplier paint code E33 Are you not having a bodyshop doing the spraying, this is a nightmare colour to spray This yellow is not the same cheap muck yellow that they sprayed on the 370