Jump to content

LRF4N

Members
  • Posts

    7,640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LRF4N

  1. Welcome back. Your not the only one
  2. LRF4N

    My Volks are on...

    Nice wheels. Not seen them before They would go perfectly on the skyline I'm looking for chunky 6 spokes. Too scared to ask how much they were CS when are replicas of these coming out
  3. For me that doesn't look right with the black boot. Like the green caliper idea though I would go for: Green pillars Nice spoiler (blitz with carbon insert?) Green calipers Anthracite 19s Black chrome badges
  4. Dblock- used them last year and felt a big improvement in handling even tho it was a milder winter DDC- bought my skyline with 17s with naff tyres so wrapped them with winter tyres. They're in the garage just now If I was you I would invest in winter tyres for your 18s and get some nice shiny 19s for next year
  5. I had a parking sensor switch similar to that
  6. The way Jay is talking I think the gen 3 is going up his dogs arse
  7. I think what people forget are it's not just one factor that causes poor control in the snow it's a combination. So one change whether it's snow socks or winter tyres will not make your car invincible. The biggest factor is driver control. If you dont drive carefully and think your little hatchback will out perform every other car on the road you will eventually get into trouble I will be staying in my RWD skyline with winter tyres- IF I feel it's safe to do so. A lot of people say winter tyres are a waste of money. Go on YouTube and search winter tyre test and tell me if your convinced or not
  8. If you want it to look factory play it safe and go option 3. Modding the sides and rear with new wheels will finish it off. Looking good though!
  9. I'd be more worried about where he's fitting the stillen into the dog
  10. best Photoshop thread yet Back on topic- go for option 3 mate Actually keep these off topic Photoshop efforts coming
  11. Nice one. Will go nicely with some purple bits under the bonnet
  12. How about wrapping the whole car with a translucent wrap? Won't change the colour just the effect. That way it's all uniform See here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65464&hilit=+Wrap
  13. Have to agree. Like S1HNK says it sits too far forward and for me ruins the profile Completely bare looks odd as well. If you want simple then how about the blitz lip? Doesn't need a bodykit to pull it off Or if you want aggressive then go with something like the v2 or aftermarket. I went for vertex Here's a good link for ideas http://350zspoiler.com/
  14. Seeeeeriously Docwra mate do you really think the OP and people posting in this thread actually believe that their personalities are reflected in their car colour? Do we always buy the same colour of car every time we trade in for a new one? I'm sure this thread was started to have a laugh not to actually compare our personalities based on paintjobs. How it turned into an argument il never know Anyone got any chill pills?
  15. Nice zed That's my type of car- lots of mods but overall a fairly simple, clean look. You need to post photos of it more often think that's the first Iv seen of it
  16. How times have changed. Pistonheads and eBay both charge now. Cheaper than autotrader but you will have a big audience with autotrader. When I'm looking for a car that's always my first port of call
  17. Looks great bet you're chuffed. Apart from the front bumper but hopefully you'll get it sorted For me it would flow better with the pillar green and just the roof black
  18. In that case I like the layout of the bottom right pic in your mock up
  19. The purple you photoshopped was more plum than purple. Looks great in a kitchen but not am engine bay That purple above is better buy the purple in the zed engine bay is the nicest As long as you stay away from yellow it clashed too much
  20. Not feeling that rich
  21. Sarnie likes to blow his own trumpet. But he will give a rock bottom rate so well worth a quote House is much more important than any car so give it priority. If you do decide on selling up tell us what you need in your next car and wel give you suggestions
×
×
  • Create New...