Jump to content

andlid

Members
  • Posts

    7,461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andlid

  1. Its looking like they're not enough people for a transport from Eire for the 26,27,28 dates Still hoping to get to the ring this year...
  2. andlid

    300ZX parts,

    thanks guys
  3. andlid

    300ZX parts,

    anyone know where to get parts for a 300zx? someone I know looking for a throttle pedal return spring and bracket. Cheers a
  4. You are not planning a px lap? I would wait a month before I stuck myself in it... God knows how he will drive it!
  5. Looking great! Good job on the brakes, hope they function the way they should. Need a soo lik ;)e that, when I'm going for 13" bbk Give up trying to use my phone...
  6. Would the map in my sig help you at all?
  7. Would the map in my sig help you at all?
  8. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about Not seen that before - how do we get on the map? you are on it now
  9. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about Not seen that before - how do we get on the map? you are on it now
  10. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about Not seen that before - how do we get on the map? oh yeah havent had any Qs about it yet, just pm me the address... o hangon, Ill get it up there for you.
  11. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about Not seen that before - how do we get on the map? oh yeah havent had any Qs about it yet, just pm me the address... o hangon, Ill get it up there for you.
  12. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about
  13. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216 ... 5,7.064209 there the only ones that I know about
  14. Told you... Well done on the fix, get Onto the seller...
  15. Told you... Well done on the fix, get Onto the seller...
  16. take it to a garage mate.
  17. yeah dont go there... and he didn't give me my oem suspension back or the plastic rubber bits I needed to swap the suspension right side up!
  18. Bring it to one of the garages represented here on the forum. Whee are you based? I wouldn't be driving it in its current state. Could be something else madly wrong with out....
  19. before and after is amazing... so clean in comparison!!! Hope it stays that way I wouldn't worry about the calipers spacing, my brembos where WAY tighter to the 17"'s then that. Only reservation is that less space for air = more heat? engine engine engine Well done lads!
  20. Perhaps its cos it gots lots of pictures which I can get my head round more
  21. mmm yours has uprated engine mounts dude
×
×
  • Create New...