Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Beastly! Needs a grill though
  2. can you do one with a Zonda bumper please ? thanks in advance NAE BOTHER............fiver each please
  3. cool, can you do one with just the badge removed EASY EASY EASY
  4. Where are the reconditioned macbooks mate and I will look into it? My brother has the exact laptop I am looking at it and even though its the best part of two grand he says its worth every penny. There is such divided opinion.
  5. Keep the request coming in......i might start charging a small fee though!
  6. I am getting better ....mon the microsoft paint!
  7. I agree - get Joanna out of there -she is a biatch! At least tonights evictee was a bit of eye candy!
  8. How the feck did that just happen - how does Alan Sugar believe that shite? If he has had a turnover of three mill I am starting my own company tomorrow exporting snow to the eskimos.
  9. My mum and dad gave me ten pounds for stocks in yoyos!
  10. Thats why he is a t-w-a-t. I am not a one trick pony, a ten trick pony. I have a full field of ponies ready to stampede for you!
  11. I couldn't bear the thought of him getting a 6 figure salary for being such a **** though!
  12. Agreed Ian - she is hopeless! No personality. ......but lets face it, the brand is a nobber too!
  13. ..now get that biatch out of there!
  14. I think he does it for personal enjoyment? I also think if he was going in to compete he would strip his out? I could be completely wrong - I am sure he will answer.
  15. The Brand would get his melon booted in...........
  16. I think I will give you a buzz when I have had a wee sift through some websites then!
  17. "20 diameters in width: Grand Designs
  18. That Joanna is a bitch!
  19. I am Lord Bisto of the most Holy of towns.
  20. Its on now, give it a chance!
  21. I think you should be because... .....you see people squabbling amongst themselves like little bitches ........ backstabbing aplenty. Everytime I see them do a task, I think I could do that 100 times better!
  22. I liked last weeks! Got it on the now! Get Stuart or Joanna out tonight
  23. Its about the only thing I watch religiously just now.
  24. I would be taking to and from work aswell mate - would be alittle cheaper if I took a smaller screen also but I quite like the 17". I have just found that even lttle things like the microphone, the built in cam and the speed all tends to be better on a mac. Its weighing up cost against use I guess.
  25. Good luck! Hopefully this sorts it.
×
×
  • Create New...