Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Amuse front nose on a Pearl White! Looks amazing (or at least it did on mine!) Amuse FTW - Period! I am thinking of putting the front diffuser on mine - may aswell complete the kit?
  2. Bloody hell!! The responsibility is too much. Just to let you know that 5 of my 11 current stocks have a big fat MINUS value against their performance in my portfolio. But RRL went up with no news which is always a brucey bonus. Are you still loviing the Range Rocket..........? Nah, I hate a couple thats made me three grand odd in 6 weeks! Still waiting on you PMing your name so I can get that bottle posted to you.
  3. Bloody hell!! The responsibility is too much. Just to let you know that 5 of my 11 current stocks have a big fat MINUS value against their performance in my portfolio. But RRL went up with no news which is always a brucey bonus.
  4. aboard mate! Toyo's are well regarded on the forum as are a few others
  5. Happy birthday! Whats that now - 21?
  6. Where are the introductory pictures? You can put one of the car up too if you like!
  7. He's pulling your banger mate - don't let it bother you. If he keeps egging you on just say yeah it is a hairdressers car. I didn't want to buy a BMW as I didn't want people thinking I was an arrogant ****.
  8. Hiya!
  9. Cragus

    Speechless

    http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewt ... sc&start=0
  10. hahaha and a neighbour wanted to stab me when craig told me to make some noise on the way out of the street hahahaha will make sure i come heavy handed the next time at yours lol You don't need to, he's a pain in the arse and a pansy to boot!
  11. I can confirm how good this looks in the flesh! When Neil pulled into my street a wave of small children were following him (not in a pedo wagon way butin awe of the decals! )
  12. RRL closed at 20p today - a slight retrace but nothing too unexpected on the release of no news. Hopefully get some nice RNS' next week and I might bail out.... Not ballsey enough to see it to the end!
  13. Aye but it won't be you! I will be at the fuel girls cheering for boobies while your missus strings you up by the nuts!
  14. I thought about Judge Dredd... Anways
  15. He cant coz i'm in first lol, get mines back tomorrow night You must bring it to me and show me!!!!!
  16. He has only top sliced mate - even with 20 percent of his stake sold he holds more than us combined. Good point just got first day jitters that's all. Lost 143 quid already as I bought at a peak of 23.5p Never buy on a spike I have been taught! I'm sure you will see rises in the coming months mate.
  17. He has only top sliced mate - even with 20 percent of his stake sold he holds more than us combined.
  18. Zugara! That sounds horrific - think I would be scared to get in a car again! If we started a 'You call that a scar' thread, I have a feeling you may win.
  19. Cragus

    Which wheels?

    2.2's!
  20. Martinmac - more free samples - do you have shares in the stuff? That routine seems good biscuit. I do most of those steps but as the better weather comes in, I will be trying to do the polish steps by machine for the first time ever. AM I right in saying I wouldn't apply wax with machine? Haven't ever used the dodo wax but thats what I intend to use to seal
  21. I will be there! Jay ya turncoat!
×
×
  • Create New...