Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. How long until RRL release some news on Georgia - I want some more free money!
  2. I think you will have trouble sourcing a genuine nismo kit at a reasonable price these days. Few companies do good copies though - best to speak to some of the traders on here to source the kit. Fitting the kit will vary in cost depending on how much work is needed to fit in and rates for painting at your chosen bodyshop.
  3. Welcome matey!
  4. As long as you are driving it to a pre arranged MOT test you will be fine mate!
  5. My point exactly...
  6. Are you letting him take the zed
  7. Darn tootin!
  8. Cragus

    exhaust

    You have already had your handbag out in one thread mate. The thread has been locked due to ill feeling on both sides. Some felt it was in their face while the OP felt he was trying to do a good thing by giving other a humour ribbing. Either way it has been locked and should be left at that -I don't understand why you feel the need to have a further dig? Don't know what you mean, I am talking exhausts? Why are you dragging up other things ......ahhhh, now you're really being a nob!
  9. That's Irfan! Just throw money at problems and they go away!
  10. Cragus

    exhaust

    You have already had your handbag out in one thread mate. The thread has been locked due to ill feeling on both sides. Some felt it was in their face while the OP felt he was trying to do a good thing by giving other a humour ribbing. Either way it has been locked and should be left at that -I don't understand why you feel the need to have a further dig?
  11. In ture BMW style, not going wild with the styling. Certainly not an ugly car but doesn't get my blood pumping.
  12. Love it mate - I would like a bling or red induction to complete my engine bay.
  13. Ewwww
  14. Cragus

    exhaust

    Surfer hair ya cheeky bas
  15. OOOOOft! Somebody is giving their car the full works! Let us know how you get on with everything mate! Which induction kit is it that you have in red? Does it require the washer bottle to be removed? Good luck!
  16. Great ......but why is it in the exhaust section?
  17. Hahaha - I knew somebody was going to spot that. I have a silver z one but its an allen key effort and a pain in the backside. Need to order a red 350z one from somewhere.
  18. Do you let Ricey drive it sometimes? Under supervision of course.
  19. I have got a few of Neil sitting on the bonnet Thanks for that Ricey - makes it all feel worthwhile!
  20. Did you not broach the subject of him paying to have it fixed as it happened? Being stupid enough to do what he did makes me think he is the kind of person who will not step up and pay! Was anybodys car affected other than yours? I think insurance could be a tricky one - if a car flicks up a stone on the motorway and cracks your windscreen, its your job to fix it. Given than he was acting inappropiately on public roads you might be able to play that in your favour given you have witnesses!
  21. Depending on the work needing done the cost will vary but I imagine a couple of hundred pounds to clean the paint up well. I would be getting this guy to cough the cash up - was it only you car he hit or will he be getting several bills?
  22. Job well done!
  23. I thought so.... Looking tidy mate!
  24. Are those the Dotz GT-R's?
  25. Thanks for the positive comments guys. I think your rear arches cover the tops of your tyres very slighty and they could do with coming up just a touch to give a cleaner look mate. However this is a purely visual thing and since you are tracking it, I would say go with what feels best for track. Love my seats too D4XNY.
×
×
  • Create New...