Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. An interesting package arrived at my house YESTERDAY!!!!!!
  2. Whatever you decide on get braided lines and upgraded fluid. This is probably one of my favourite mods and it's not expensive. You can't beat the improved pedal feel!
  3. We had fun on Facebook!
  4. It's self funded by the club. Traders fees mainly and donations from members. It will always be a free club so donations / fees are in no way mandatory for members. Oh, you all owe chesterfield a drink at Wales. Call it a baby head wetting / thanks for fixing the forum drink!
  5. If the worst does happen then we'll update through the facebook groups for those that use them. For those that don't, find a forum friend that does so you know what's going on. Links below if you need them.
  6. Not always. Some do and some don't. If it has the GT refinements then it's a GT.
  7. Brilliant to hear. Glad you enjoyed yourself Annie. You'll be whizzing round as a Track Day Queen soon enough by the sounds of it.
  8. Spoke too soon. Hail just started.
  9. Well, certainly no track related antics. Slightly embarrassed to admit that I drive like a complete lunatic. I'm 33 but hoon it like a drunk 18 year old with his mates in the back. I wish I could make it stop, but the Zed compels me to keep pushing it! You have to admit; it's very very addictive. In terms of "experience", I do mostly weekend motorway miles and prefer the "GT" approach to track car dynamics/handling. The Zed does this well. Has sports car noise and performance with GT ride/comfort, but with the downside of relatively heavy dynamcis. By contrast, my uncle's MR2 is a fantastic go-kart that feels like it's glued to the road, but it's not really what I'm after. If I drove like that I'd downsize not get a faster car. More speed for WHEN it goes wrong.
  10. Funny enough, no hail up here today.... yet. Why is this happening in May? Any budding weather men wish to explain?
  11. I know you say thrashable but what kind of driving do you normally do? What exactly do you want the car for? What do you look for in a driving experience?
  12. I've seen Hailstones everyday for the past week minimum. Glorious sunshine (not so much heat though) then hail.
  13. Yeah, surrounding area (bluetoon) Ahhhhh, Peternapper. We have members in Ellon, Hatton etc north of the 'deen.
  14. You from Aberdeen or perhaps the surrounding areas?
  15. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder though..... I agree though, it's a 4 door jap saloon and its not really comparible to others on the list.
  16. How much of a curve? You could match it up to a hole saw if that was suitable.... I use a dremel normally though.
  17. PPS in Inverurie, best to Pop out if you can. They have done powder coating work for me in the past. There is a place in the Harbour area (Cotton street??) and also the wheel specialist in Wellheads Crescent, Dyce. There is a place in Newmacher I think.
  18. Why has that Granada got jag logos????
  19. Stew

    Zedworld...

    Keep your eyes peeled on the forum.....
  20. Christ that's an improvement on what I thought it was......it looked like it was gripped out if a Granada on the one I looked at! 90s Mondeo nicked it out of an 80s Granada, i know this as my dad had a granada scorpio 2.0 and a cosworth of that vintage. Back in the day when my Dad bought a new XJ8 I made a comment about ford switchgear on the S type to the very old school salesman. He simply replied in a dissapointed voice 'well son, the less said about that the better.'
  21. I do believe its taken over 18 months and over 3000 post but I may actually have made my first positive contribution! Ricey for Mod!
  22. Maybe a generic comment for other Nissans, my Navara is on an 18k service schedule.
  23. Ok, Ricey and myself have confirmed that you get an email when an advert is disapproved. We still can't get the ad back though.
  24. Make sure it follows the rules (use preview) before submitting and save it as a draft too incase it gets dissaproved. Bear in mind here that the rules are very clear and highly visible. Ads are only disapproved if rules are not followed.
  25. A note is put back to the poster with a reason and a description, this is done via email. I know for sure I disapproved 3 of your ads and pointed out exactly why, asked you to look at the rules at the top of the page in the forum etc, etc. I wish I hadn't bothered as it was obviously 5 minutes of my life wasted! Do forum emails go to junk or something?
×
×
  • Create New...