Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Nice idea. I think cutting the lower half of the bumper off would be the way to go aslong as the lines flow well.
  2. Not yet. A couple of guys from work went and said it was brilliant.
  3. Snakes are not pets. They have no fur and want to eat you. Plus I'm terrified of them!
  4. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    He'd probably pay for that......
  5. Ok everyone, Zedley is now sitting up and even contemplating eating. This is great news after the worry this morning. The IV was successful and we got his fluid levels up. Here he is! He's going to be OK!
  6. They are all the same. My dad had an L322 and it wasn't the most reliable. Unacceptable on a car that's new. So it had to go. I quite liked pimping about in it though I must say!
  7. You'd have been well practised with a P38 though! Blooming things are always breaking!
  8. I thought they were V3 as they appear to have a reservoir on the side. I wasn't 100% sure though!
  9. KW by the looks of the colours.. Not sure on the variant though.
  10. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    Or a grown up to make a decision for you!
  11. Tein.
  12. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    What will you need the warranty for?
  13. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    You don't have to type all your thoughts out though! I don't understand, when you buy a car you take a chance. Always. I'd rather have the cash in my pocket so that if the clutch (as an example) does go I can replace it. Dealers and warranty companies can go out of business at the drop of a hat and then you are left with no benefit anyway.
  14. I thought the non gt seats never had airbags Cant see the steering wheel closely enough to see if it has the cruise control buttons I'm wearing my specs neil. No Cruise and no leather.
  15. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    Are you M350ZB in disguise? He wanted everything at the end of his street aswell Ok, made a few small changes. NOW he's M350ZB.
  16. More than one wise man have said to me to always use OEM Oil Filters.
  17. It's a non GT car.
  18. If you have a link to the car then we can tell you what it is.
  19. The red car you linked to was covered on our facebook group the other day. Click the links in my signature for the story....
  20. Stew

    ITS ON!!....

    I know, i know....sorry lol Ok, on the finance thing... spent a decent amount of time talking to my m8 who works for a bank on better ways to pay the car. Namely among such is a loan, which is cheaper and would also let me incorporate my credit card thing and be paid off pretty quick...so think i'll be looking down that route..so thats fine. In terms of the car... I know it sounds stupid but... I want some sort of comeback... so kinda (even tho probably dearer) would like a main dealer of some sort and some sort of warranty. Preferrably Alex Noble n' son Edinburgh but anyone would do, even another company. With little 'dealers' i don't see much of a come back if somesthing up. Whereas (done it before) main dealers usually are a bit more helpful-ish. I may be being hugely paranoid but... well, I don't have a lot of techy know how so...if something goes i'd like a bit of a warranty somewhere. I suppose I could buy private and then buy a warranty? Anyone ever done that and got a decent one? I hear good things about that 'quentin wilson' warranty direct thingy? *And yep Tranquill I did see that one, but obviously a bit worried due to it being a 'wee dealer'. How much d'you think I could get that down to, cos i would not want to pay £12K, I'd want a 'bit' off that to make it a bit more managable. About £11 really is most im wanting to pay..and then take the 2K for my car off it. * EDIT - Sorry just looked at the site...new cars etc too, maybe not such a 'wee' dealer lol* Cheers for the help again...and the patience! If I have to buy from a dealer I'd FAR rather deal with a 'wee' dealer than an Arnold Clark type affair.
  21. Here he is on the IV I rigged up for him. Hoping he'll be ok by the end of the day.
  22. 5 weeks to travel 400 miles. Royal Mail suck. He's dehydrated, I've put him on an Intravenous Drip.....
  23. Another Oscar update. He's now 6 kg - still got another 50% weight to put on before he's fully grown! Oh and as a reference, my other cat Sox (who is small) is 3.2 kg! Look Dad, I've got Forged Feet! Not letting me play with my iPad My big sister and my neice came round to take me for a spin in my Dads classic SL. Oscar had to investigate.... And he liked it!
×
×
  • Create New...