Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Right tool for the job Anders. A&E is full of people that said 'It's alright lads, this will definitely work' on a Sunday fternoon!
  2. Spot on. I see we have a few romantics on here!
  3. I just need to choose which of the 5 50" screens to stream it too...... sooooooooo true! Although Plato is no saint. Without the dirty tricks the racing wouldn't be what it is. I have the feeling that todays racing may look like a destruction derby!
  4. Sharm seems to be love or hate. I've never been as I'm not into beaches but have a great one anyway!
  5. That was about 1998 or something! BTCC is still as entertaining as it always has been. I'll maybe have it on in the background at work today.
  6. Does the car have HID lights or standard bulbs? If HID I'd suggest it could be the box of tricks attached to the underside of the light unit.
  7. Monster is a nice bike Maz. I haven't ridden one but had a good look at the base engine one the week I picked my bike up. I was running the Z1000 in on the same route as the monster owner so we had a chat. Bike looked nice I must say.
  8. To be honest some of the presents with the least value have gone done the best. You know the little things you throw in. For instance Jayne is really fussy about nail files..... So I bought a set of glass nail files and had swarovskis in the shape of a J put on them. Didn't cost a lot but they are used all the time and she loves them. I do a few things like that every year. Big presents show you have money. Thoughtful presents show you care.
  9. Because it's your favourite film! FACT!
  10. Stew

    more questions

    Noise and fresh air gushing in. Aircon is too civilised for a manly* car like the zed! *just means it's controls are heavy and 'proper' not that it's just for guys!
  11. I you liked them you'll be fine. All instructors should be teaching at the same level HOWEVER if you don't get on with the instructor you won't get as much from the course. Enjoy it and be safe! Any particular bike in mind?
  12. Aye, right! Isn't the 9 times table wonderful? Copy and paste from email. I re sent it at work changing the goat for a sheep. Being Aberdonian I felt it was appropriate.
  13. Seriously though, I have no idea what to buy! I was meant to by Jayne a pressie in the states for her birthday and I didn't. I tried but she's fussy and indecisive! Oooooooh I have an idea!
  14. I just googled for examples to post
  15. steady on children. This could be a good serious(ish) thread. No need to turn it into a schoolboy smut fest. [/lecture]
  16. I'm pretty sure that if you were in a position to even be considering this the murcielago would already be in the garage!
  17. Sounds like a great price to me! Not sure how much it is 'darn sarf' but up here you are £500 for 3 days. Well it was when I did my test (3 years ago nearly)
  18. Great idea! Was going to get an extension to the kitchen sink chain but I'll see if any of you have any better ideas.
  19. Stew

    Photoshoot/Photoshop

    Clean your car man! I'm liking the camera work and the photoshopping though!
  20. VULTURES!!!!!!! I agree actually. It's only common courtesy really. For those selling if you don't want to offer the OP first refusal then I suggest a for sale ad.
  21. The lines around the reflectors are different too. On the MY03 the reflector is at the front with the lines going back. On the MY06 the reflector is at the back with the lines going into them. Very subtle! And the reflectors are a different shape!
  22. I'm pretty sure you're meant to read the instructions (or in this case destructions) BEFORE using products???? I'd imagine it'll come off with a wash easy enough however I would do it sooner rather than later.
  23. Stew

    Photoshop vets

    I'll help you out Shaun.
×
×
  • Create New...