Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Stew

    LRF4N

    Irfan flashed you....... Now that's a sight I don't want to see!
  2. Well if these camper owners buy campers and don't use them then they should sell them to people who would use them..... like me!
  3. Congrats in order Andy???
  4. It is. I did think it was. Checked a few of my pics to check his reg!
  5. Stew

    Footwell lighting

    viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12778&hilit=rice Damn, I'm good!
  6. Stew

    Engine swap

    maybe OP blew the engine though so 24 man hours to swap... pmmmm that's a lot of monies in cost for soft services.. If you can do a diff swop out mate then you will manage this no problem Anders. So in your case labour will be free If he can find the right tools! Engine hoist? Nooooooooooooooooooo - Anders will use a box of matches, string and duct tape. To be sure, to be sure!
  7. People are generally nice enough until you ask them for money.
  8. I'd (personally) always replace bulbs in pairs. With HID though that can be pricey!
  9. Better to admit defeat than for it to smack you round the head and end up in hospital!
  10. How many shades of Dull?????
  11. Billy bargain!
  12. That's a nice clio. I'm an RS clio fan - Never owned one but I have the itch to buy one! Love the text under your sig on there too!
  13. I must say it's nice if people take the time to post the solution to an issue they have had. We can all learn from it. You can also change your topic title to include 'fixed' which would make searching much easier. A great suggestion!
  14. I will refrain from comment until I hear it at full pelt. We want high revs on load! I find that cameras never pic up true sound but it sounds alright from what was there.
  15. Resurrection! Just saw This on Z1s blog http://cornerbalance.wordpress.com/2010 ... nt-inside/
  16. Stew

    Swap shop!

    These rules should be followed by buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. http://www.350z-uk.com cannot take responsibility for any transactions however the Team will offer support and moderating in the event of a dispute. First of all to post an item for sale in this section you must have a minimum of 15 quality posts on the forum. Spamming to raise your post count will not be tolerated. If you qualify then there are a few rules that have been laid out by the http://www.350z-uk.com Team to follow. * A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert * What you wish to swap it for (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post * Once a swap has been accepted the seller should update the post * All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the for sale advert being removed. Above all, we expect any transactions to be carried out in the manner that you would wish to be dealt with. Please bear this in mind during any proceedings.
  17. Ambulances are expensive -
  18. Well done Plato! Feel really sorry for Gordon Sheddon though.
  19. Power steering.
  20. I'm sure I saw someone using the inflatable roof things or something. Sure it was for a surfboard. There are options but none seem to be 100%
  21. If you want genuine Nismo you have to pay for it. Chilli Red (one of our traders) had genuine Nismo kits but not sure if these are still available. ZMANALEX can also put his hands on most things.
  22. You willing to travel?
  23. For a test - remove the ballast and put it in the airing cupboard for a couple of days. Refit and see if it works.....
  24. I agree, it looks like it's at the wrong angle! I don't like the solid bottom of the Nismo style spoilers anyway so I wonder if you could lop that off and attach the 2 struts straight to the boot lid? It may make the angle look better on the roadster. The 'base' can be removed on a Nismo. I think it's a 'no going back' modification though.
  25. I'd rather the car went unwashed than hand it to someone else (other than a pro detailer) to do.
×
×
  • Create New...