Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I normally set myself on fire so I'm saying nothing. As I type (I look at the keys....) I can see a massive burn on my hand staring back at me to prove that I am dangerous in the kitchen!
  2. 1992 1.2i Nova Flair in Breeze Blue 1988 1.3 Nova SR 1998 Saxo VTR 2000 Lexus IS200 2004 Nissan 350Z* 1995 Astra 1.7 TD 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 1998 Land Rover Freelander 2010 Kawasaki Z1000* 2007 Nissan Navara* *still owned I had to put in my motorbikes to boost my list to 10!
  3. White vinegar and warm water is pretty good. My favourite glass wipe is Meguiars detailer glass cleaner.
  4. Stew

    Project like!

  5. I dare you! (opportunity to reply....)
  6. I also learned that most of our members can't count!
  7. Theoretical top speed calculator - http://www.boosttown.com/gearbox_differ ... ulator.php More 'real' top speed calculator - http://vlsicad.ucsd.edu/~sharma/Potpourri/perf_est.html There are far more considerations to be taken into account however I'm too dumb to know what they all are!
  8. Given that Peugeot themselves only ever claimed a top speed of 143mph, I'd agree with you 150mph on the speedo perhaps, but I shudder to think of the length of road you'd need to get to that figure. yeh but i was wiv my m8s an there was 5 ov us, and we all saw it. u calling me a liar blud? An it haz a k&n an a peco big bore zorst wif 2 tailpypes innit.
  9. 'Bookmark' is good. Just hit 'Bookmark topic' and then you get it in the UCP. Very handy. Then you can remove it later.
  10. A big +1. Absolutely sick. It's times like this I'm glad my cat in indoor.
  11. Stew

    Alloys

    Very specific offsets..... I'm intrigued to the reason why?
  12. So basically you don't advise me to get it done by a mobile remapper? The guy is apparantly very good and is well known (forgot the company name!). He says he takes out the ECU and loads the map onto it, he's done a 350z before. It's not the normal price he is charging me, normally charges a lot more. Do I stay clear of mobile remappers for 350z's? Thanks, Hassan If he can prove the gains and tells you what he's adjusting then why not...... I'm skeptical though.
  13. Quote of the ad for me was - Made a difference to my clio 1.2. You'd think it was a 1.4!
  14. I have the 2010-2011 Map updates for my Truck. Not sure if it works on the Zed though.
  15. Been through there on my motorbike I'm sure. There hasn't been a decent local meet for a while. I'm sure we can arrange something. Pub meet sounds good. Who's driving me home???
  16. Good news Mart. Even if she does try and kill you now and then!
  17. Indeed. While the rest of the country fights recession, the insurance companies live in a lovely bubble of a world where customers are legally required to have a product from a private firm. Isn't it interesting that by law you must have car insurance, and by law the government has no jurisdiction over how much profit a private company is allowed to make. That is the sole reason why insurance costs go up every single year, and nothing else. And the government take their 'Insurance tax' to make sure they can cash in too.
  18. Its shows Stew ..were in The Shire are you? Live in Westhill, work in Inverurie. There are quite a few members about the 'deen and the 'shire.
  19. We try hard here to keep the forum laid back and friendly. If Trolls show up it's open season though. It's rare that a welcome post here isn't into 2 or 3 pages. If you are a female it's nearer 15 pages! Anyway, judging by your spotted post you aren't a million miles from me.
  20. Whats with the boot shutline?
  21. I always liked the 90 spec bumper and spoiler! Looks tasty, a few Of my mates ran them but I never did! One mate has two series one shells on a shelf in his shed, speaking about making one good! He had a 210 bhp escort turbo but it went bang eventually. Weapon though!
  22. Anything in full fat Rangie worth waiting for or was the 2010/2011 update it for a wee while?
  23. Only recently in XEL, so playing the waiting game, but on a small proft so far..... Long term could be good. I have seen the plans for the field they are developing in the North Sea. I think late 2012 before switch on but it might do good things then.
  24. JLR empolyees. Reliability issues with a Land Rover?????? There will definitely be reliability issues! Land Rover customers love the product though and buy them time and time again as the issues are easily forgotten when the product is that good. Even my old 1998 Freelander went to a good home as I wouldn't scrap it! Cracking little car despite all it's faults! My Dad is thinking on getting a Range Rover again he said. Full fat model though, he's not into the RR Sport as he said it's the 'gay' model!
×
×
  • Create New...