370z car cover

parello9

Here you go. Been using one for about a year and a half. Works very well for the money.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/car-accessories/car-covers-tarpaulins/halfords-advanced-all-seasons-car-cover-large

(I put the permit window on myself and instead of trying to run the straps under the car, which is a pain, I shortened them and tie them to the wheel spokes instead).

Cover_zps8fa4bd1c.jpg

Here you go. Been using one for about a year and a half. Works very well for the money.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/car-accessories/car-covers-tarpaulins/halfords-advanced-all-seasons-car-cover-large

(I put the permit window on myself and instead of trying to run the straps under the car, which is a pain, I shortened them and tie them to the wheel spokes instead).

Cover_zps8fa4bd1c.jpg

That's exactly what im kind of after! Think a trip to halfords is in order! So its all ok with the wing etc :) ? Nothing can seep through either can it? Bird droppings etc

Edited by parello9

The large size fits very well. It's quite a snug fit but I think the extra large would be too big.

As these are breathable covers you can expect a small amount of moisture to get through when it rains, but it evaporates quickly (as it's supposed to.) The car stays much cleaner and drier than before I had it (it's kept bird poop off the paint several times).

As per my previous post, I'd recommend shortening the front and rear straps and tying them to the wheel spokes.

Thanks for that im going to have a look tomorrow then for that exact one will help just incase i need to park near a tree at any point so can just whip this bad boy out :)

Edited by parello9

Always wondered about these. Do you put the cover on every night or just when you go on Holiday etc?

Seems like a lot of effort if the cars a daily.

I only get to drive at the weekend so the cover stays on during the week. It's nice to be able to wash the car, stick the cover on and then take it off the following week and find it still nice and clean :). Before I had the cover, I'd wash the car and within half a day it would be mucky again.

I bought one for work thats all

What a mission it is to get on lol!

I gave up as it was dragging on the floor seems il do damage getting it on

It take a bit of practice but it's not difficult once you get the knack. Try starting by hooking the rear elasticated bit over the wing and the work forward from there. It seems like you'll never be able to do it but I can get mine on in about a minute flat now. :) just don't don't try putting on it on when it's windy - impossible!

Edited by sipar69

Always wondered about these. Do you put the cover on every night or just when you go on Holiday etc?

Seems like a lot of effort if the cars a daily.

I only get to drive at the weekend so the cover stays on during the week. It's nice to be able to wash the car, stick the cover on and then take it off the following week and find it still nice and clean :). Before I had the cover, I'd wash the car and within half a day it would be mucky again.

Ah makes more sense now then. I can see the appeal :)

• Like 1

Think I read this thread a little to late then, I am going to be selling my outdoor one in the near future which is a Nissan outdoor one brand new and unused as I replacing my Nismo with something else.

Well, I need one as well, so feel free to PM me the price :)