Azure blue 2004 UK GT modified track/ street car

Jmanji

I am reluctantly putting up my zed for sale.

I have bought another car so with great regret the zed has to go to a new home.

008aa6bf9f657f0fdc2086e43db73dc1.jpg

44c055e7d29c24de04db4f4371b5d921.jpg

4730ba879b6a850e21de184320071063.jpg

It's not going to be for everybody but has a lot going for it and will hopefully find a home on this site, before it goes on the bay.

I have owned it for nearly 2 years.

First the good stuff

During that time about 8 months ago I decided to turn the car into a more street/ track focussed set up, so here is the list of mods that I have done so far.

With help from bennett GT4zed in January the car has had all suspension upgraded this was a. Massive job and made a massive difference to the cars handling, there's very few zeds that have had every bush renewed,

•Fully bushed with super pro urethane bushes and white-line pro used on the bannana arms, only engine and gearbox not bushed.

• eibach anti roll bars front and back

•rose jointed drop links

•kinetix sway bars front and rear

•kinetix adjustable camber arms front and rear

•eibach lock out bolt on arms

• new ancillary belts fitted

•eibach adjustable toe bolts fitted

•tien brand new street flex coilovers and springs just fitted

•new competition stage 2 clutch and light weight single flywheel fitted last month

•new slave cylinder and braided clutch line

•braided brake lines fitted all round last week

•ds2500 race pads fitted last last week

• motul 600 brakeclutch fluid.

•eibach spacers 20/25mm

•Carbon fiber rear adjustable wing

•front custom built splitter with tie rods

•toyo proxes r888 tyres getting low.

•Setrab 19 row oil cooler fitted, same as stillen with braided lines and thermo sensor

• 2006 velocity stack air box

•anodised air flow deflector

• d1 spec controller 27 throttle settings makes throttle response very quick

•p1 full service last week at kaiser with gearbox oil changed.

•bonnett struts brand new not turned up yet

•wasso plenum spacer

• full geometry set up

• also including a set of hardly used 12 groove black diamond discs I have not fitted yet as my discs are like new still.

• cobra non resonated exhaust system

• razo neodimian gear knob

Car is basically ready to do an uprev re map which will see 300bhp +

Standard bits

• bird view satellite nav

• Bluetooth phone adapter included

• Matt black forged rays wheels

• spare set of touring wheels included so you can have two set up tyres included

•air con, radio cd works perfect with no skip.

• three keys and leather original wallet full of the cars history you would want, including the sat nav cd.

The car drives simply amazing and is very compliant, the dampers are adjustable so the you can have a soft or hard ride as well the springs are fully adjustable.

Engine starts on the button and does not burn oil at all, gearbox is ok but usual notchy 5th6th

All electrics working perfect and only thing that I can't get to work is cruise control it comes on. But won't set.

I have tracked the car only twice at snetterton it handles like a dream in corners, brakes are just phenomenal

Few Bad points

Car has a few dents one on corner of bonnet, passenger rear wheel arch dent and small ding on rear bumper join. Does It bother me no,. you can get it done by chips away £280 if you need it perfect..

Interior is in very good condition indeed

The car was a cat c, I bought it as the damage was very minor, I managed to obtain the previous owners details to ask what had happened, he hit someone on a roundabout at slow speed hence minimal damage.

a327f102c2780d29991bd51ae89d5c64.jpg

efd4d2500f1a6cb88049df7ce3d92bbd.jpg

86c242337c0add4ad5ba624a6a6ad5c9.jpg

7d333eb3b91629437c2009b30d29c844.jpg

7554ba2073f60af2a172d57a7fdedac9.jpg2077ce9f8df30b3f3d9918312f84c947.jpg

Only took the pics quickly!!!

Price £6995

I have spent a small fortune to get he car whee it is so anything less and I will start stripping some things like tiens, d1 spacers, also I have all the oem bits to go with the car including a spare set of wheels.

Call me 07932902482

Thx

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jmanji

Been on many a drive alongside this zed including Wales this year and I can honestly say this car handles like a dream! It's been very well looked after by Paul and whoever chooses to buy it definitely will not be disappointed.

Although I do hate you Paul for turning your back on zed life!! :p

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

,,,,,,,,,,Bump up time,,,,,,

Reduced to £6495

If not sold I will be taking off all the nice bits to sell and then return to more oem which may suit someone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's awesome, an event every time I get to drive it.

It's a completely different animal and the power delivery is very smooth, will need a sports exhaust soon so I can hear more, poor z is sitting there and needs a blast so will get one later today!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bump time, still driving her every weekend and thinking of going to snetterton next week, but if anyone is interested I would let her go!!!and a little bit reduced😫

• 1 month later...

Bump bump,,,, after a lot of thoughts and Christmas round the corner if anyone wants a well sorted zed it's now going bargain basement price to save me stripping all the goodies £5500 no offers.

• Like 1