+ is actually very comfortable, nice cruiser

+ goes off the lights like a rocket

+ enjoying the heated seats in this weather

+ my mates think I'm a flash b*stard

- Cd skips too easy

- wish the computer button was easier to reach

- not had much chance to test the handling, roads too slippy :angry:

- people want to race you all the time - I just let them go by

Take care on the roads if she's still rolling on the stock tyres. ;)

Heated seats rock. I turn it on to full then down to low when it gets hot. Never seem to turn off for me.

Computer button is fine for me. Perhaps you're sitting slightly too far back. Will be different for everyone.

As for stock tyres they're not great but I've never had a problems with them on either Z. She's only ever stepped out when I make her.

The one thing I really really find annoying particularly at this time of year is the "icy" warning. When it comes on it stays on showing the temp. Only reverts back to speed when you hit the button.

Heated seats rock. I turn it on to full then down to low when it gets hot. Never seem to turn off for me.

Computer button is fine for me. Perhaps you're sitting slightly too far back. Will be different for everyone.

As for stock tyres they're not great but I've never had a problems with them on either Z. She's only ever stepped out when I make her.

The one thing I really really find annoying particularly at this time of year is the "icy" warning. When it comes on it stays on showing the temp. Only reverts back to speed when you hit the button.

i've not seen the icy warning yet but i think tonight is the first night we're going below zero :cold::cold:

Take care on the roads if she's still rolling on the stock tyres. ;)

Yes, been driving like a bit of a wuss as last thing I want to do is stuff it into a wall

Haha, good man. ;)

Actually drives me nuts in the Winter. Normally get it for first 5 mins or so til car is running at near full temperature. I use my digital speedo so, even more so. Grrr. Probably not a bad reminder for any inexperienced drivers though I guess.

Yeah the icy warning annoys me as I too use the digital speedo all the time. Especially a week or so ago on the M25 when in the dips it was 4 degs or less and then on the hilly bits it changed so was on off :(

I am still a noob but I did provoke the back end on my private road of course. I was a prat but was impressed at how quick the ESP reigned everything in.

Welcome aboard Ads! There's a few of us up here from the NW area, you missed the Bala meet but hopefully there will be one early next year!

Anyway, the back end is a bit tail happy in the wet, as the others have said the 'Stones are more prone to it. I've recently changed from 'Stone to MPS and there is a Huge difference, much more predictive. Watch out for your tread limit as well that also has a lot to do with the tail happy mullarky. The best bit of advice I could give anybody is to drive the Zed a lot in the wet and learn about the backend on a quiet roundabout at night. Advanced driver training helps massively - I would recommend Cat Driver training (did a day at Milbrook and it was 5*) but it aint cheap.

Also, bear in mind the ESP doesn't kick in under approx 30mph.

If your car is under 3 years old get the Bose replaced, I'm actually having mine done today, so I'll keep you all posted.

And wait for the dry weather - the handling is superb.

And yes ALL of your mates will think your a flash barstool. To rub it in, take them for a spin in the damp nights, 2nd gear slow acceleration, window open - driving past Brannigans in Chester would be a nice start :lol: