Quick Video of my Zed :)

Adam@Z1auto.com

Had some time before going to the family for Thanksgiving turkey yesterday, so took a bit of video and spent last night editing it downward.

For those not familiar, my car is a built naturally aspirated motor, higher compression than std, Tomei cams, Crawford headers, forged pistons/rods, all balanced and blueprinted, built heads, lots of plenum work, etc etc. Car put down 303.9 whp, on pump gas (93 octane here in the US) on a Dyno Dynamics (which read about 12% lower than a Dynojet and about 20% lower than a Dynapack.

Exhaust is, as mentioned Crawford headers, resonated test pipes, Fujitsubo Y pipe + Fujitsubo Legalis Titanium exhaust.

The road I was on was in an industrial area, but it's really crappy, so I didn't quite push it 100%. Currently the motor is set to have an 8400 rpm redline though I was shifting at around 7500 in these clips since the road was a bit short. I'll try to find some better roads that are smoother/longer so I can go all out - so look for some more videos this coming weekend.

For now, enjoy!

Right Click Save As

http://www.z1auto.com/images/Z1Performa ... NA350Z.wmv

Very sweet sounding Zed, Adam! :thumbs:

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :teeth:

thanks digsy! I'd wish you the same but....well, that's a bit of a sore spot with you Englanders I'd bet ;):boxing:

Nope us Englanders dont hold grudges. Just remember we use to rule the world before you did. :p:lol: