Berk high flow cats 370/350 HR - 370 Top speed axle back exhaust

Cake

Firstly for sale are my Berk HFC's which have been fitted for around 4000 miles.

No marks or scraps and add some real noise to the car without being over top.

Looking for £250 plus postage. I would prefer collection and can only post via Royal Mail at about £20.

Next up is my TopSpeed Pro 1 axle back exhaust which has been fitted for around 4500 miles. These are double walled version which I personally prefer over slash cut.

This adds additional noise but not as much as the HFC's and gives a real V6 rumble as they spilt unlike the OEM back box. These are perfect for the price and similar looks to the FI systems.

There is a small ding in one of the tips from original postage to UK but luckely its at the 11 o'clock position and sits just under the rear bumper.

I'm looking for £110 plus postage. I would prefer collection and can only post via Royal Mail at about £25. I will need to source a box and pack these up so bare with me but I will do my best.

This combination is utterly beautiful - sound similar to the Invidia Gemini with HFC's I'd say. Loud in start up, on idle there is a small amount of noise with a nice rumble, acceleration is brilliant and downshifts really become something with syncrorev.

I live in Essex near lakeside shopping centre of you want to collect.

I work in London near Liverpool Street station so can meet.

I'm at the Goodwood Festival of Speed Saturday if anyone wants to collect there too but it could be a little messy depending on or arrival and leaving times.

07853809d735816037cc1531bf116225.jpg

945491e52e58c42b286c2922c6e5bd2c.jpg1879150de18304ae01263a75165eb401.jpg504543f1cf570b4fa74af7f5f5acbca1.jpg6d328deef2c14a5e5b092faf1a8fecc5.jpg997b9b60b57bf7f5efb2775d88b59cce.jpg0be349abf2fcbe7a7e54284269ebc7e8.jpg

ARGH! Literally no more than a week after shelling out £415 for a new set from Torqen (which I haven't even fitted yet) comes a pair of HFCs with hardly any mileage on them.

Very annoying...

Return them? Seems like a cracking deal

Did you ever have thever exhaust fitted without berks? If so how did it sound? I'd like an exhaust that just gives a nice rumble nothing to much though and no drone at motorway speed

Yes it sounds like a standard 370 should have sounded - slightly louder with the V6 rumble so you know it's a V6 as it makes it a twin system but in no way an 'after market loudness'. I would say more 350 standard sound as they are louder but not over the top or even close to it.

No drone with them at all on a motorway.

I added Berks after to really unleash it a few months after.

how easy are the cats to fit?

Do they still pass MOT emissions test?

That all depends on the condition of your current bolts - best to take a look or even try.

These are designed to pass MOTs but obviously closer to the limit - I had a 15 minute blast before to make sure on my last and they passed no problem no where near the limit.