le mans 24hr. come on NISMO.!!!!

zebedy

Dont forget to support the Nismo GT-r le mans today. You can catch all the action from 2.30 today on nizmotv.com.

Gotto say the car looks awsome.

Mods feel free to move. Just did not know where to put this one for max visibility.

It's a massively compromised design, based purely on getting Nissan noticed for media reasons IMHO. The aero just doesn't work, and the basis of FF design was to get the weight over the nose to help with the turn-in, which as far as I can see didn't work at all as they were tippy-toeing through even the sweeping corners where the LMP cars should excel. It also sounded like a bag of nails.

I can see Nissan getting bored with this project before it gets to the point of working, then letting Bowlby take the design elsewhere again. It looks so very cool, but there's a reason that no-one races FF prototype cars...

• Like 1

Watched a good few hours yesterday and today. Really looking forward to next year... Stag Do! :)

As much as I want the Nismo to do well, their design is totally flawed... I seriously don't know what they were thinking? Without a drastic change to the rules an FF car will not win Le Mans. RR is a tried and tested formula for LMP1 and LMP2 and the Nissan showed exactly why no one else has tried it in the last few years.

• Like 1