SHE PASSED!!!

Zedrush

Got a call from girlfriend she had her driving test today, she passed :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: no more chauffering. Just put a deposit down on this car today, 2003, 20,000miles, didnt want to spend a wad of cash on a car cos Im expecting her to smash it to smitherines in a couple of weeks :blush: did I say that not me, what do you guys think, first car, just something to get her by for a year, then get something decent. Think she will be happy? Gonna surprise her for next month

fiat3.jpg

fiat.jpg

fiat2.jpg

Are you paying for it for her as a surprise? how fab it would be to open the curtains on your birthday and have a car with a big ribbon round it on the drive! If she's not happy get rid of her!

:lol: yeh getting for xmas, although cant really hide it from her so will park outside hers with big ribbon around it :thumbs:

She cant drive my car, she is only allowed to drive automatics :yahoo: I must stick to manuals :lol:

Got a call from girlfriend she had her driving test today, she passed :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: no more chauffering. Just put a deposit down on this car today, 2003, 20,000miles, didnt want to spend a wad of cash on a car cos Im expecting her to smash it to smitherines in a couple of weeks :blush: did I say that not me, what do you guys think, first car, just something to get her by for a year, then get something decent. Think she will be happy? Gonna surprise her for next month

fiat3.jpg

fiat.jpg

>

Nice motor - I bought one for my X (6 years ago now) and it's still going fine.

She will like the parking button :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I remember I had one as a courtesy car quite a few years ago. It wasn't bad to drive. I pushed the parking button at about 80 to see if it made a difference. It did. I nearly crashed. Don't do it.

It is ace for parking though!

I will not be printing this off to show my girlfriend as I will not be buying her a car for christmas!

I remember I had one as a courtesy car quite a few years ago. It wasn't bad to drive. I pushed the parking button at about 80 to see if it made a difference. It did. I nearly crashed. Don't do it.

It is ace for parking though!

I will not be printing this off to show my girlfriend as I will not be buying her a car for christmas!

Yep - I did that - you only do it once !!! :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

You big softy, your spoiling her rotten !

My chick got a Metro Cabrio that cost me £200 quid :D

I saw one of those years ago, it looked lked it had been done with a can opener and then had an old blanket stuck over the top. :scare::scare:

Was she impressed ?

I saw one of those years ago, it looked lked it had been done with a can opener and then had an old blanket stuck over the top. :scare::scare:

Was she impressed ?

:lol:

Dan is such a romantic PMSL :lol:

Was she impressed ?

LOL yes thats the one, future classic, or would have been if it wasn't condemned at it's last MOT !

Yeah the lass was impressed, a convertible for her first car LOL

Wow, spoiled girlfriend. Make sure it's a red bow so it matches Jay. ;)

I'm printing this to show my husband - he said he'll get me a head unit for xmas but he might think he got off lightly if I ask for wheels now! :lol:

:scare::scare::lol:

i like your way of thinking .... cunning

Find a suitable picy of said wheels Nixy, I hear blackmail works a treat. :lol: Who said pressies had to be small and expensive, can be big an expensive too. :yahoo: